• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day jgriddle & cigardawg

stogieman

" Herf King "
Hope both of you get to enjoy your special day of the year and get to smoke a few of your favorites. Jerry, hope all is well as we haven't heard from you much lately. Cigardawg, when I get down to see Frank (Big100HD) in Leesburg, VA, we'll have to get together with you and the rest of the Charlottesville crew for a few ceegars........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday fellas! I'm on my way to work, I hope you all don't have to today. At least make time for that fine smoke that you've been eyeing.

happy birthday x2! enjoy your day! :cool:

Have a great day guys and fire up some good ones!

Happy birthday brothers. Hope you guys have a great one! :thumbs:

HaPPy B-Day to both of you from ChiTown! Wish you all the health, happiness and fine c'gars on your special day!

Happy birthday, Scot. May your draw be perfect, your burn even, the flavor so good it is indescribable (it would have to be really good to be that to you!) And may you not be thirsty as you smoke!

Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday guys! Scot - celebratory cigar tomorrow night. :thumbs: Enjoy your day gentlemen...