• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Lou (LouieD), miss you brother......

stogieman

" Herf King "
I hope you continue to rest in peace and I'm sure you are smoking a bunch of your favorites in heaven as we speak....... :rolleyes:

Hope it's a great one Louie! Even though we never met face to face, our friendly conversations, trades, and PM's made me feel a sense of loss like so many here would if they were to leave us.

Miss you a ton, my friend. I still bump into sticks in the cabinet I labeled "LouieD" so I'd know who they came from. A very old Anejo 49 will go up in smoke for you tonight, Louie.....rest well.

He is missed amongst the NYC HERF crew always! RIP to one of the good guys, and hope he joins us tonight in some way on his birthday.

Louie,

Toasting your memory with a glass of fine bourbon, Wathen's neat!
Miss your long ashes on your Anejos, Opus and Padrons.

-Rob

True BOTL and missed
Markjr blessed me with a stick from his humi, waiting for good time to smoke it and do review in his honor.

You're still missed a lot, my friend. He left behind a wonderful family and we still get to see them once in a while. It always a pleasure.
He was definitely one of the great ones.
You'll never be forgotten, brother.