• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Wyatt (Brickhouse)

Happy Birthday Brother! I wish you the best there is to offer and even better smokes!

Hapyy Berf-Day Brother.

Take time to smoke a good one or 12

Tim

Have a Happy Birthday Wyatt! I hope you get to enjoy doing whatever it is you want.

30, those were the days... Have a great day Wyat. Friends family and the best of things.

Have a great day and a fantastic year Wyatt.

It has been my pleasure knowing you. I just can't believe I have known you since you were 2 years old....30, no way :laugh:

Brian

Thanks for the well wishes folks.

Buddies took me out last night for wings and beer and we drank through the transition from 29 to 30 :)

This morning had me a Padron Serie '26 #35 maddie and a cup of coffee. Have a bit of work to do, then off to the house for another smoke....not sure what yet, but you can bet it'll be good.

Shawn, I'll be sure to drink a beer out of the mug and use the tray :)

Happy Birthday!!!

Not only will I smoke one in your honor, I'll dedicate this afternoon's first birdie to you. (of course that birdie might not happen in today's round, but I'll keep playing until I get one for you)

Happy 30th Wyatt. Win a couple of contests and now a 30th birthday does not get much better than that :laugh: Seriously enjoy your day.

Best Regards
Don

Back