• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday AVB!

Who's AVP?

junkman_56 said:
Happy Birthday AVP...
Damn you are old. :laugh:
My fiftieth BD is just around the corner. :(

Have a great cigar, I know I will on my big five oh.
[snapback]281416[/snapback]​

Thanks for all the well wishes! The day is going well and I'm just about to light up the Lusi :thumbs: :thumbs:

Happy friggin birthday!

I wish I was smokin your smokes and drinking your scotch...

with you! :sign:

-Rob

Happy Birthday!

May your day be blessed with fine weather, fine smokes, and fine drink! (Of course you'll take care of the last 2 yourself. The first part is the iffy one!)

Happy Birthday!

May all your future birthdays be filled with great smokes and libations like this one is.

HBD AVB!
Congratulations, you've made it to the top of the hill. Just remember, the wheels tend to come off on the way down and you don't have brakes.
:>}

NA

It's OK Sam, I was built for speed not comfort :p

SamClemmons said:
HBD AVB!
Congratulations, you've made it to the top of the hill. Just remember, the wheels tend to come off on the way down and you don't have brakes.

NA
[snapback]281538[/snapback]​

AVB said:
It's OK Sam, I was built for speed not comfort :p

SamClemmons said:
HBD AVB!

NA
[snapback]281538[/snapback]​
[snapback]281578[/snapback]​
Just remind him it's his turn next year for the wheels to fall off!

Happy BD AVB!!! :thumbs:

Jeez, if I woulda known I'd have thrown in a B-Day smoke in with the last package... ???

Happy 50th AVB

I know it is hard to get something for the man that has everything, but here goes.

cigar_smoking.jpg.jpg

It was either this or penicillin.

Thank you sir! May I have another?

Savage112 said:
Happy 50th AVB

I know it is hard to get something for the man that has everything, but here goes.

[snapback]281643[/snapback]​

Back