• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday AVB

Happy Birthday Ray! Hope it’s a great one brother!!!

Thank you all for thinking of me. Just to update on what has been happening I've had 5 eye surgeries since my last birthday with maybe one more coming up It is really hard to read or work on the computer until this process has ended and whatever corrective lenses can be prescribed - if any.

Now for the important part. What is AVB drinking for his birthday? The top of my list is a 1962 Port Ellen bottled in 1982 It is just a sample sent to me not a whole bottle but for those that know how rare and expensive old Port Ellen is it is a hellofva gift. That will be followed up with a some Balvenie 25 and then who knows. Dinner is a 2" thick Prime NY Strip done with a reverse sear, my garlic Blu-cheese sauce, Mushrooms and a double baked potato. So if you don't hear from me again tonight I will be passed out from food overload LOL!

Happy Birthday, Ray..!! Enjoy the good stuff; food, beverages, maybe even a cigar or two..!!

Happy Birthday Brother. I just assumed you would be drinking a nice pour of Red Stag...... :rolleyes:

Ray, I'm jealous! Sounds like a great day's worth of eatin and drinkin. Enjoy and good luck with the final(hopefully) surgery.

Floyd T