• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday CarsonTheCat !

Thanks guys!!! I'm still alive and kickin'! Actually had my first cigar since October 2020 on Saturday to celebrate my birthday. Figured I'd earned it after the last couple years!

What stick did you celebrate with?

Mine's this Thursday and I'm trying to narrow down 3 sticks to celebrate with.. harder than I figured.. especially after joining here!

Hope your choice was easier!

What stick did you celebrate with?

Mine's this Thursday and I'm trying to narrow down 3 sticks to celebrate with.. harder than I figured.. especially after joining here!

Hope your choice was easier!

I ended up going with the OSOK Desmadroso that I've had in the tupperdor for a couple years. Very full, especially after not smoking for almost two years, but entirely enjoyable!

Happy early birthday to you!!!

Thanks guys!!! I'm still alive and kickin'! Actually had my first cigar since October 2020 on Saturday to celebrate my birthday. Figured I'd earned it after the last couple years!
Hey, great to see you again! Happy birthday, and come join in on a herf again some Saturday. Even if you aren't smoking, we miss having you around. Stay well!

Happy Birthday Brad!! I hope its been a great one brother! Glad to see you’re still hanging around. You’re missed!