• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday CIGARPASS! 10 YEARS!

I am so much loving this place. How do I tell you. I wish only to fill your fat bellies with cuku meat and boiled flour cakes. God bless the day.

Thanks Rod for doing what you do and thanks to everyone here at CP for making CP what it is. Without CP, I would be, hmmm....about a thousand richer but I'm grateful I found this site

Congratulations CP! I feel honored just be be a newb here, such a cool place, cool people. :D

It is the best community around, without a doubt. Happy b-day CIGARPASS and everyone who makes it great!

It's was good times built in internet chat.

Happy b-day CP!! I liked the history Rod!

Happy Birthday CigarPass.

Thanks Rod.

Trading dog feces.... :sign:

Happy Birthday CP! Congrats to you Rod for holding it together for so long and having the integrity to not sell out. I have met a lot of great friends, who Ii consider to be true brothers, on this site. Nobody holds a candle to what you have created. No matter how many attempts have been made by others to change things...you have maintained an even keel.

You have also caused me to be the source of great laughter when I tell friends I am going camping with some guys I met on the internet (BBQ herf), or going to Kansas city to meet up with a bunch of guys I met on the internet (Outlaw)........

I do however miss some of the "old guys."

Happy B'day CP! Rod- thanks for this community- I enjoy every minute I spend here and truly learn something new every day from the BOTL's here. Not to mention it's made my tour here in Iraq ALOT less tedious!!
smile.gif

Cheers,

Rob

Happy 10 Years CigarPass. Thank you Rod for sticking with this and making the site what it is today. As I said in KC at the last herf I attended....I dont know any other site that the statement "Honey I am going to the bar to meet a bunch of guys I met on the internet" would turn out so well. Thanks all who I consider friends here on CP.

Joe G

Happy Birthday to Cigar Pass! The BEST cigar site, bar none!!

Wonderful story Rod, isn't is amazing to see how hobbies grow into a huge community like CigarPass? This is the greatest Forum on the internet, thank you Rod so much for making this possible for all of us. Happy 10th CP! :thumbs:

This is your child Rod and I know you couldn't be happier. The rest of us are just the weird relatives that hang around. :blush:

Happy Birthday to CP and thank you Rod for your tireless efforts in keeping this place so comfortable to be a part of.

Let's raise our glasses and tip our cigars to a healthy & successful decade to come :thumbs: