• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday CIGARPASS! 10 YEARS!

Happy Anniversary Rod and CP! May the next 10 years be as interesting as the first 10!!

Happy Birthday CP. Thanks Rod for all you do and to the rest of the community for helping to make CP what it is.

Ken

Happy Birthday CP!!!!

Rod, you have done a really good job!

Happy Birthday to CP! Thanks for the board Rod, this is a great community.

Happy Birthday CigarPass!! As has been said, no better place on the net!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for everything, Rop.

In 2004 or so, I switched to another host. Unfortunately that "company" was run by a real freak who terminated our account as they said we were trading "feces". Turned out he took a quick glance at CP and saw a reference to "dog rockets", and shut us down. Quite lame to say the least.

That's really funny.

Wishing CigarPass a Happy Birthday!

Thank you Rod, for all you have done and continue to do for cigar smokers around the world. I have found such comraderie and knowledge in this site it is the first thing I open when I sit down at the computer.

Happy Birthday to CP! Thanks to Rod and all the members past and present for making it such a unique place.

I am very appreciative to have learned so much from the membership here since I joined a little over 2 years ago. I have enjoyed some great PM exchanges with some members here who I would love to meet up and have a smoke with.

Cheers to CP and its membership!

Happy bday CP and thanks Rod for providing us with a home!

Happy Birthday, CP!

Thank you for the history lesson, Rod. Greatly appreciated knowing where all of this came from. I stumbled onto CP two and a half years ago. I had started getting more seriously into cigars on my own. There were no local cigar friends to share with and learn from. CP provided that. Things have changed dramatically since then, but CP is still 'home'.

Friends have been made and will continue to be made. One thing I learned early on was not to be afraid to PM somebody just to say 'Hi' or talk about a common interest that showed up on a thread.

Congratulations on the past ten years. I'm proud to be a part of the next ten.

Happy Birthday, CP! Thanks for the history, Rod. I'm glad to just be a tiny fly on the wall here and have soaked up an amazing amount of knowledge in a short time.

Cheers! :thumbs:

BR

Happy B-day CP and thanks Rod and its members. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday CP! I have enjoyed my 4+ years here and look forward to many more! :thumbs:

Thanks Rod, appreciate everything you do for us on this site. I know for a fact that I wouldn't as many friends today, if it weren't for CP.

6 year anniversary for me this month.

Happy Birthday CP! Thanks Rod for having this little corner of the internets for us! :)

Thanks Todd!

So where can I buy qubans with weed in them?

:laugh:

-Rob

2gal%20Birthday%20Wishes-251.jpg

Thanks Rod! :laugh: