• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday CIGARPASS! 10 YEARS!

Happy Decade Cigarpass! Just think, a few more years and we'll enter the teen years. Hope the board doesn't start rebelling! :sign:

Thanks again Rod for everything you do. And thanks to the BOTL here for making this a great community!

Happy Birthday CP!
Thanks Rod for your tenacity and for putting up with us.
When I describe this place to the world I say that CP has renewed my faith in the human race.

/\/\/\/\/\ He don't lie he really does.

I agree. I will add that this place may be more addicting than the cigars. I had withdrawals when the site was down for a few hours the other night.

Great job Rod! Happy Birthday CP!
And thanks to the guys and gals that make this place what it is, I have learned so much I can't wait to see what I can learn in the next 10 years.

PJ

Happy 10th Birthday CigarPass!

Thank you Rob for all you do around here and I'd like to add a special thanks to the many members that help with the self moderation. This place is great thanks to all of you!

WooHoo! 10yrs and going strong Thanks Rod for keeping this going so many years. CP Rules!

Happy B-day CP! Thanks so much Rod, this place really is a cut above. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday CigarPass! I can honestly say that of the several other cigar forums I've joined none of them have kept my attention. This place rawks :thumbs:

Happy B-Day CP!! I know it's been said a ton in this thread, but what the heck, Rod thanks for everything you do to make this such a great community.
thumbs-up.gif

Happy Birthday, CP.

Rod, thanks for the history lesson and all you have done to make this place a great community for cigar smokers.

Happy birthday CigarPass.com! You have helped me meet a lot of people i never would have met otherwise, enjoy your day as you please.
thumbs-up.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for everything, Rod, as well as to everyone here at CPASS.

I enjoyed your post, Rod, on how and why you started the best of all cigar forums.

Steve

Happy Birthday, CP...!!

I've made many lifelong friends here and have enjoyed myself every step of the way.

Thanks for all you do, Rod - B.B.S.

Through CigarPass I've made a bunch of very good local friends and a large number of cross country acquaintances, not to mention all of the fun I've had and knowledge I've gained here. Thank you, Rod, and Happy Birthday CP!

- Tim