• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday Denverdog!

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
Hope you have a great day Jonas. I'm sure you can find some good beer, and a cigar to celebrate with.

Happy Birthday Jonas! Hope it's a good one brother!

Hey Jonas!
Have a great Bday you beer whore!

BTW, I still got that beer for you, if you want it.
I know, I know it's only been forever!

-Rob

I hope you are able to enjoy your day with some libations and a good cigar! :thumbs:

Enjoy your birthday brother! It's a great excuse for all kinds of stuff. ;)

Thanks for the well wishes, boys. I have been somewhat of a deadbeat cper, need to get my ass over here more often and see what you SOB's are up to! And Rob, yes it has been forever but of course I want that beer! You are a true gentlemen to save my cellar space and put a couple of years on it for me! :laugh:

Thanks for the well wishes, boys. I have been somewhat of a deadbeat cper, need to get my ass over here more often and see what you SOB's are up to! And Rob, yes it has been forever but of course I want that beer! You are a true gentlemen to save my cellar space and put a couple of years on it for me! :laugh:

Aight!
I'll let you know when I get to the PO!

So what did or will you drink?

-Rob

Happy birthday fellow Denvenian, hopefully I can trick you into have a smoke with me one of these days... :thumbs: