• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Fandruff

Smokyballs

The nap master
Happy Birthday Loren! I know it isn't until Wednesday but I thought that I would get a jump on things. I hope things go well with the new treatments. I will have a dram and an Opus on Friday for both of us. Our tradition is just not the same without you here, Brother. 38 isn't the greatest birthday and this year has sucked for both of of us. Maybe this year will be a hell of a lot better!

Loren happy birthday my friend, normally I would say something cheesy like "Smoke something good for us" or "Have your best," but we all know you do that no matter what day.

So I'll just say, have a great day brother, soon I'll have the pleasure of smoking with you...

WKOTI

:blush:

Contratulations Mr. Peat! I hope to some day smoke something excellent with you.

Thanks for the early b-day wish Brad and I will make sure I fire up one on Friday. It definitely will not be the same and since I have no Scotch, I will pull out some of the Vodka I picked up in Russia. Already have some of the cigars picked out for tomorrow. Debating if I want the Bolivar PC or the Punch Super Select from 1998 on the Island side. Of course I have a Hemingway Signature Sungrown with unknown age on it screaming to be set on fire and this is definitely not from the current run. I will do a review and also debating on what will be for dinner. The steak down in the town sucks rabid donkey balls on a hot skillet. Really disappointing but I will check tomorrow before deciding.

Thanks to the rest that have wished me a happy b-day a little early. :p

Happy Birthday Bro, hope you are enjoying the day. How is Texas treating you, oh wait I already know... Hope you get to smoke one indoors tonight. Let me know when you make your way to DFW.

Happy birthday, Loren. I hope you have a great day and wish you good health!

Happy B-Day brother, I'm sure you have a couple of tasty cigars stuffed away in your bag of tricks for today........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Have a great birthday Loren! :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Loren!! Enjoy your day in the pool with some super primo cigars!