• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Handyman Dave

Mr_Wolf

He's watching.............
happybday.gif

Smoke some great ones & enjoy your day!

Happy B-Day Dave, enjoy a couple of your best on your special day.......

Hoping you have a very Happy Birthday Dave! Smoke a good one or two!

Happy birthday Dave, hope it's a great one. Don't work to hard today.

Happy Birthday Dave! Hope we can herf together again soon!

Happy B day brother Dave! Hope it is wonderful and you get to sip and smoke something fantastic!

Don

Thanks everyone!

My dear wife got up early and made a delicious frittata for breakfast. She had it waiting in the dining room with lit candles and Rod Stewart singing love songs on the stereo. ... I gotta tell you, it doesn't get too much better than her. (And she is my third. #1 - 13 years, # 2 - 20 years, #3 - 3 1/2 years.) I am blessed to have her in my life.

I spent the day playing at the shop. A #2 Monte started off the day. (Golly, that really is a wonderful smoke. One of the best I have experienced.) I finished the afternoon with a "Shark." (Again, WOW! what an amazing smoke! I'd give my left nut for a box of them!! (Not that 58 year old man's left nut is worth very much, but it would be significant sacrifice never-the-less.) A really world-class wonderful cigar!)

My "kid's" package is ready to go on Monday and I feel good about it. (I'd be happy to get it.) And, I am settled in front of tube to relax this evening.

This birthday, among other things, I am really grateful for this place, for the really fine souls I have met here, and for the cigars we share.

Thank you!

Blessings!
Dave