• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Infinity!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Hope you're smoking your very best right now! :love:

No fakes where he is. Miss ya, young fella.

Doc.

....I stumbled across a few smokes the other day that were labeled "Infinity - Bomb". Tonight I'll pour a great dram and have one in his honor.

Rest in peace, friend Brian - B.B.S.

To a true BOTL that will always be with us, holding a glass up to you brother Brian!

Great BOTL... Still have one left in my humi from him that I will fire in his honor tonight. Miss ya

Wow. Didn't know him, but this shows what this site is TRULY about. BOTL!!!!

Based on this post, it is fitting that we smoked those beauties last night John.

Happy birthday old friend, you have touched more people than you know.

Nice tribute! I think I'll smoke one of my best!

I do not feel right saying I was your dear friend, but I feel wrong in not saying thank you for touching the lives OF my dear friends. All my thoughts...

We all are guilty of holding onto our most coveted cigars and justifying it by claiming we are "saving them for a special occasion". Brian always tried to make us understand that every day should be celebrated with a great cigar. I think we should all celebrate the man tonight by smoking one of the best that we have.

Always with us brother.