• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Madeline!

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Happy Birthday Madeline!!

Oh and Happy one year anniversary on CigarPass :thumbs:

Give Cliff a kick in the butt for me :laugh:

You so bad Bill :blush:

1 year and still hasn't smoked her first cigar :sign:

Happy belated B-Day Madeline, hope you finally got to enjoy your first ceegar on your special day....... :D :thumbs: :p

omg guys it's been SOO long since i've looked around on here & i just now saw this post! ha. thanks so much for wishing me a happy birthday!!! and trust me, when cliff needs a butt kickin, ill give it to him :)

:laugh:

Good to hear from you Madeline. GREAT to hear you've got Cliff in line ;)

If he starts acting up again we can rely on you to set him straight, right? ;) :p :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:

Good to hear from you Madeline. GREAT to hear you've got Cliff in line ;)

If he starts acting up again we can rely on you to set him straight, right? ;) :p :laugh:
[snapback]210132[/snapback]​

of course! :cool:

mkb71804 said:
coventrycat86 said:

Good to hear from you Madeline.  GREAT to hear you've got Cliff in line ;)

If he starts acting up again we can rely on you to set him straight, right? ;)  :p  :laugh:
[snapback]210132[/snapback]​

of course! :cool:
[snapback]210433[/snapback]​

Happy belated B-Day! :D :thumbs: It's good to see there are at least a few more "dynamic duo" couples on this board! :cool: Hope you take that step soon to have a few puffs of a good cigar (I've shared 3 w/ my better half in the past week and been pleasantly surprised by two of them). :0

And, of course, if that was an "inside joke" on Stogieman's part - ignore my ignorant newblet remarks :laugh: !

Hope to see you on the board more often!

Bargogirl