• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday, Matt!

Gavin

Happy birthday, my friend! I'm herfing with you right now, and you're a damn fine BOTL!

Happy birthday Matt, smoke "Beyond the Band" for me!!! :thumbs:

Thank you guys for coming over tonight. This has been a great birthday. Thank you Gavin for those VSGs. Sharing a quality smoke with my son tonight was truly special. A moment that will stay with me forever.
Jon you bastige. Thanks bro! Charles and Shant it was great having you in my home. I assure you that smoke will come out of that coffin tomorrow night when I arrive in Baja. Yum!
Great friends, great smokes, great beer, a little Glenlivet 15, even better conversation.
Great birthday. Thanks again!

Bummer I couldn't help you celebrate brother. Hope you have a good one and smoke something nice!

Thank you guys for coming over tonight. This has been a great birthday. Thank you Gavin for those VSGs. Sharing a quality smoke with my son tonight was truly special. A moment that will stay with me forever.
Jon you bastige. Thanks bro! Charles and Shant it was great having you in my home. I assure you that smoke will come out of that coffin tomorrow night when I arrive in Baja. Yum!
Great friends, great smokes, great beer, a little Glenlivet 15, even better conversation.
Great birthday. Thanks again!

It was great to met and to place a face to a name Matt. Happy birthday once again good sir. Enjoy the cigar and your trip to Baja, be safe but most of all have fun!

Happy B-Day Matt, it sounds like you already celibrated a little bit and now you're on your way to the Baja. Enjoy your seld and smoke a couple of primos......

Happy Birthday Matt! Hope it's a good one brother.

Happy Birthday bro! :thumbs:

May you enjoy many more in the best of health....while smoking & drinking that is! :laugh:

Better late than never? Happy belated birthday! :)