• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday Not A Nice Person !

Oh hey! Thanks everyone!

I took the day off from work, early voted, washed the GLK, played with Coop, and DoorDash'd a ribeye steak, baked potato, Caesar salad & slab of chocolate cake from Montana Mike's. Washed it down with a nice Chianti & finished up with Woodford Reserve bourbon and, you guessed it, San Cristobal Fabulosos.

62, though. Fuck me. When the hell did THAT happen? 😂

~Boar

Oh hey! Thanks everyone!

I took the day off from work, early voted, washed the GLK, played with Coop, and DoorDash'd a ribeye steak, baked potato, Caesar salad & slab of chocolate cake from Montana Mike's. Washed it down with a nice Chianti & finished up with Woodford Reserve bourbon and, you guessed it, San Cristobal Fabulosos.

~Boar
I don’t know you yet, but I can already tell I like you! Happy Birthday!

Oh hey! Thanks everyone!

I took the day off from work, early voted, washed the GLK, played with Coop, and DoorDash'd a ribeye steak, baked potato, Caesar salad & slab of chocolate cake from Montana Mike's. Washed it down witth a nice Chianti & finished up with Woodford Reserve bourbon and, you guessed it, San Cristobal Fabulosos.

~Boar
You just wait. The sixties go by real fast.

Doc

Oh hey! Thanks everyone!

~Boar
Happy Birthday Boar!! Sounds like it was a great one brother!!!