• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Stogieman!

To a fine BOTL!

25.gif

Have a great day and fantastic SMOKE!
animateddrawingsmile.gif

Happy Birthday, Charlie...!! I always remind folks to smoke at least one of the smokes "..you've been saving.." and have a great day.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Happy birthday Charlie, I hope it is a great day!

Happy Birthday. Hope you haven't run out of cigars so you can enjoy one or two today. I bet you are taking a four day weekend with Monday being a holiday. Am I right?

Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy your day, try and do something different and go sky diving or some extreme sport. :thumbs: :whistling:

Happy Birthday you old salty dog!! Smoke your favorite today.

Thanks for the many B-Day wishes guys, I'm definitely going to smoke a few of my favorites today. As a matter of fact, Rick from Schlesinger's gifted me a CAO Gold Churchill last night which I'm about to fire up. Beth and I will be leaving here around 4PM headin' to the tailgate at West Point and we have a crock pot full of Carolina Style Pulled Pork, German Bratwurst, Potatoe Salad, etc. I have a traveldor full of my favorite stogies and a mini keg of Warsteiner Premium beer.

http://www.warsteiner-usa.com/product.jsp

I'll check in later on right before we leave to make sure you guys are doin' okay....... :D :thumbs: :p