• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Easter to all

emodx

Banned
I wanted to use my 5000th post to wish everyone here at Cigar Pass a safe and wonderful Easter. If you are going to be on the road or in the air, please take a few extra minutes and remember to travel safely. For those of you at home, I hope you have a wonderful time with your family over a delicious Easter dinner. For those of you who are religious, please take a moment to say a prayer for the Airmen, Sailors, and Soldiers around the world who couldn't be with their loved ones.

-Emo

P.S. I will figure out who won the contest on Monday.

Congrats on 5k emo. :thumbs:

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope you all enjoy some great time with the people you care about, and remember that bunnies don't even lay eggs... ???

Brandon

I will be spending my Easter in Church and then my mother-in-Laws for dinner. My wife, on the other hand, is getting served hand over foot in the Hospital in day +4 of a stem cell transplant 2.5 hours away. I keep telling her she is on a vacation at a resort. I don't think she is buying it.

For those who are driving, find a ginnypig to lead the pack and drive safely.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL! the whole family will get together and attend services after which we're going to a restaurant for lunch on my son's tab. lol! i know i'm getting hit up for something. enjoy your day! :D

Happy Easter to everyone!

and grats on 5K Emo :thumbs:

easterbunny.gif
to one and all!

Happy Easter everyone, hope all of you have a safe one and your surrounded with friends and family on this wonderful day....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Easter to all and special congrats to Emo for hitting 5K!

Have a good one everybody :thumbs:

Wilkey

:D GOD BLESS and Happy Easter to all! Thank you, to all service man and woman for our freedoms.

Happy Easter to the service men and women, and to all of the people out there staffing the local hospitals, police forces, and fire stations, for keeping this country moving during the holidays. Together, we make this country the best place in the world...

ALostTexan

Grats on the 5k emodx,

Started the day off with a VBIED that shook my trailer, but I plan on finishing with a Gurkha, so I can't complain.

Happy Easter to all.