• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thanksgiving

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
I know I've been away for a bit, but I'd like to wish one and all here at CP a happy Thanksgiving.

46079583_300x300.jpg

Good to see you posting, Alan!

Happy Thanksgiving CP!

Happy thanksgiving everyone from my family to yours

Happy Thanksgiving everyone from the Sims Family. I know I have much to be thankful for even when I seem to be more focused on the negative.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone from the Miller gang... Stay safe, laugh often, eat plenty and make time for a stogie. As always, Im thankful for my family, and also for our men/women who serve this country. :thumbs:

...and a happy Turkey Day from the Aiezza Family as well. Be kind, be gracious, be thankful and enjoy everything that comes with this day-family, food, football and a stogie!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

The Fields Family has been through a lot this past year, but I'm still thankful to still have a roof over our head, food in our stomachs, and shoes on my children's feet.

Oh! Good health too!

Home for the first time in six years for my favorite holiday. Happy thanksgiving to everyone and happy Thursday to all my Canadian friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Please be safe in your travels.

Happy thanksgiving from my family as well. We have more to be thankful for than ever before. Don't eat too much food though.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Paul Harrison

Just had a nice phone call from my favorite Marine, so the holiday is off to a good start. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and best wishes from me and mine to you and yours.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my CP pals.
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

Ian