• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Labs are awesome dogs, my dad bred them back in the 80s. After being owned by a Great Dane, they're hard to beat.

Great looking puppy Nathan.

Awwww... I want a new pupper in the house pretty badly. I think we are stuck with guinea pigs for the foreseeable future, though... :/

My daughter does some modeling here and was chosen for the cover of the official Hawaii tourism brochure/booklet for Maui this month:

View attachment 25949

I was very happy when I stumbled upon these at the Kauai airport on the way home last week. I started pointing it out to people walking by: "Hey! I know you don't care, but that's my daughter!" :D

View attachment 25950

Here I am accosting random senior citizens in the airport restaurant. HashtagProudDadMoment

View attachment 25951
I think that’s fantastic! Hopefully the opportunity opens some doors for her. Very cool.

New puppy in the family, Mack. Half brother to Colt.

iUiWruD.jpg

JOPZXQE.jpg
Who doesn’t like a puppy! Absolutly gorgeous....40 years ago I brought home a 1 year old Chocolate Lab (beacause a co-worker had to get rid of him) while already owning a 2 year old Weimaraner......we had both dogs for over 10 years......my wife still says I owe her and when she bring home two of something I need to “suck it up”!

Last edited:
I'm happy because I'm countering a job offer today. Shooting small and if I need to change it up, I will. My last counter, which I thought would get an automatic rejection, is now pending an executive discussion tomorrow.

Fingers crossed and if I get close to what I asked for, these past 4 weeks of honey-dos/constantly being with the wife, will have been worth it.

Happy today -

My oldest daughter is dancing at NYCDA dance convention in Dallas. It's amazing to me, to see her (11) and all the other kids on stage. Not sure I could do it.

I also accepted a GM position at an energy company today. After negotiating, we came pretty close and I decided to accept. Start May 6th, looking forward to the unknown and challenges ahead!

My daughter does some modeling here and was chosen for the cover of the official Hawaii tourism brochure/booklet for Maui this month:

View attachment 25949

I was very happy when I stumbled upon these at the Kauai airport on the way home last week. I started pointing it out to people walking by: "Hey! I know you don't care, but that's my daughter!" :D

View attachment 25950

Here I am accosting random senior citizens in the airport restaurant. HashtagProudDadMoment

View attachment 25951
Wow!! She is gorgeous!! She is going to do great in modeling...

Happy today -

My oldest daughter is dancing at NYCDA dance convention in Dallas. It's amazing to me, to see her (11) and all the other kids on stage. Not sure I could do it.

I also accepted a GM position at an energy company today. After negotiating, we came pretty close and I decided to accept. Start May 6th, looking forward to the unknown and challenges ahead!

Brandon, congrats brother! A celebration is due!!

Also, that’s pretty good news about your job too ?

Blues win in OT2! LGB! Sorry about the Stars. Maroon a hometown STL guy beat Bishop also a hometown STL guy!