• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

your bar is on upside down.

damn OCD…

I bought that saw in 2007 and it's still going (with a little help). The bar is well worn but it's symmetrical - so I flipped it over to get a little more life out of it.

HEY! At least the chain is mounted in the right direction !

:cool:

There's no paint on this bar - and no way to know ! OMG !

PXL_20230930_180922171.jpg

P.S. - it just warms my little heart to discover that people actually read my posts !!!

Last edited:
This was an old, beat-up license plate on a rusted-out trailer that was sitting down in the woods. A sawzall freed it from its long captivity A pliers, hammer, and punches beat it back into shape - and a wire wheel and rust remover cleaned it up. Queue the Rustoleum. The lens cleaned up with successfully finer polishing compound.

Happy the way it turned out.

license plate.jpglicense plate-2.jpglicense plate-1.jpg

This was an old, beat-up license plate on a rusted-out trailer that was sitting down in the woods. A sawzall freed it from its long captivity A pliers, hammer, and punches beat it back into shape - and a wire wheel and rust remover cleaned it up. Queue the Rustoleum. The lens cleaned up with successfully finer polishing compound.

Happy the way it turned out.

View attachment 74975View attachment 74976View attachment 74977
Holy cow! That looks great!

I've finally found flame vector images for my website. I was looking them so long. This stock photo website offers an extensive collection of images covering a wide range of subjects, styles, and themes. This variety allows me to find the perfect image that fits my specific needs. Luckily they have competitive price.

Last edited: