• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy upcoming holidays to you all .....

ML237

On a prowl ...can't stop...lost my mind...up in sm
Being that I am leaving tomorrow for a holiday vacation I wanted to take a few moments of your time & express my sentiments. :rolleyes:

In retrospect this was an amazing & fun year for me. I got to a clean bill off health & found my cigar smoking all over again. :thumbs: I found this great forum, filled with even better people sharing the similar attitude, where I enjoyed reading & talking cigars & stuffs, made for some nice travels always capped by a nice smoke and created & established some great friendships. :blush: All in all, I got as crazy as I always wanted. As the time passed, as in real life, many things, as well as situations, changed. People come and went; friendships were made/lost; cigars were bought/sold; arguments were won/lost; we got happy/sad; we laughed/cried etc…

I had a great time participating and enjoying my forum time with all of you, even though just using these pleasing cigars along the way as an excuse to make even more friends all around the world. For that I am most grateful and in debt to you all. :)

For the upcoming holidays (Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate) I would like to wish you a peaceful, happy and joyful time surrounded by your loving family and friends. In addition may you also have a healthy, prosperous and fun 2006.

Until next time on the forum …. I bid you adieu. ;)

I wish the same to you Milan and hope you have a safe and prosporous New Year. See you when you return, remember to enjoy yourself and be safe......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Have a great and safe holiday yourself. The best to you and yours.

Thank You very much for the Holiday wishes, and my best goes to you and your family as well! :) Have a safe and joyous Holiday!

merry christmas and have a happy new year bro, it was great to meet you and talk cigars in schaumburg, i'm looking forward to doing it again in chicago at the single malt scotch tasting, enjoy your vacation! :cool:

ML237 said:
Being that I am leaving tomorrow for a holiday vacation I wanted to take a few moments of your time & express my sentiments. :rolleyes:

In retrospect this was an amazing & fun year for me. I got to a clean bill off health & found my cigar smoking all over again. :thumbs: I found this great forum, filled with even better people sharing the similar attitude, where I enjoyed reading & talking cigars & stuffs, made for some nice travels always capped by a nice smoke and created & established some great friendships. :blush: All in all, I got as crazy as I always wanted. As the time passed, as in real life, many things, as well as situations, changed. People come and went; friendships were made/lost; cigars were bought/sold; arguments were won/lost; we got happy/sad; we laughed/cried etc…

I had a great time participating and enjoying my forum time with all of you, even though just using these pleasing cigars along the way as an excuse to make even more friends all around the world. For that I am most grateful and in debt to you all. :)

For the upcoming holidays (Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate) I would like to wish you a peaceful, happy and joyful time surrounded by your loving family and friends. In addition may you also have a healthy, prosperous and fun 2006.

Until next time on the forum …. I bid you adieu. ;)

[snapback]263269[/snapback]​

For those that have not met Milan in person - this is SO him...

Milan, my friend, your incredible enthusiasm for life is very infectious. It was a pleasure to meet you and spend time talking at the last herf. I'm looking forward to our next get together.

I hope your trip is safe, and you enjoy your time with family and friends back home - I know you miss them. I also wish you a healthy, prosperous and fun 2006!

And a Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you as well...

attach.gif