• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has my NEWB ass been BOMBED?

extremeXconcepts

eXtreme Concepts
So my wife brings in this mysterious package..to my surprise is a massive selection of excellent smokes. But no note....... I only have a name on the package.

Does anyone want to step up and claim this hit? before I post a name on here? 

Who ever you are im sorry if I know you, but maybe not by full name. Anyway WOW thank you soooo much.

Just an FYI....... It's considered bad form to post pictures of a bomb/gift for everyone to see.

Nice hit though! Makes your days doesn't it.?

jfields said:
Nice hit though! Makes your days doesn't it.?

sure does, seeing how I have not had much time to be on the forum lately with work and all. So awesome 

The world must be ending. Geez this has been a bomb crazed year. So tell us, how DOES it feel? Crazy good, huh! Enjoy it, smoke it, tell us of your experiences. Life is short!

I can't claim it, but , there are some awesome Brothers in this here Hoosier state! :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy the sticks. Glad I was able to send you some things you were looking to try. Don't want you to launch a full blown investigation lol !