• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hate to do this but............

donzz

I agreed to split a partial box that shamrocker was selling with emoshun on 6/23, it was for some smokes that were in Canada and this time period was during the postal strike.As best as I can find the strike ended 6/27.
I was also on vacation so this delay was no problem.I pm Jimmy on 7/2 that I was home and ready to accept shipment. He acknowledged this on 7/4. I received no further info until I pm ed him again on 7/12
And was told the sticks were in route.On 7/18 I was told that he had received the sticks and would ship and give me a d.c. # on 7/19 still no word. I pmed him yesterday and saw he was online 3 different times but I got no response

Thanks
Don

I sent Keith a free 5'ver and he even offered to send me extra money due to higher shipping costs, which I found to be very up and up about him. I hope he makes good on this deal with you Don.

The issue is with emoshun( Jimmy).Shamrocker sent sticks to him and he and I worked out a split.I havent received my end or any communication from emoshun,

Don

Now that this is a public matter, hopefully it will be resolved quickly. Jimmy, you will need to explain what's been going on....to all of us now, not just in a pm to Don. Not just a "sticks will be sent, dc to follow" kind of response, but one explaining why you've been dodging the pm's also.

On 7/18 I was told that he had received the sticks and would ship and give me a d.c. # on 7/19 still no word. I pmed him yesterday and saw he was online 3 different times but I got no response

Six days? IMO it seems like something you could have worked out without going public. Get it fixed emoshun!

I received no further info until I pm ed him again on 7/12 And was told the sticks were in route.
Thanks
Don

This is what I was going on when I made my post. Supposedly the sticks were already on their way on the 12th. They haven't arrived yet and he's not responding to Don's pm's.

Wasn't he in Vegas making nice with the hottie at the Casa this past week.
I know that when I'm out of town away from my main computer I lose things and miss some stuff.

What's up dude?

I received no further info until I pm ed him again on 7/12 And was told the sticks were in route.
Thanks
Don

This is what I was going on when I made my post. Supposedly the sticks were already on their way on the 12th. They haven't arrived yet and he's not responding to Don's pm's.

The original post is not very clear - I read that as "on route" from shamrock to emoshun? In any case I hope this gets resolved quickly.

On 7/18 I was told that he had received the sticks and would ship and give me a d.c. # on 7/19 still no word. I pmed him yesterday and saw he was online 3 different times but I got no response

Six days? IMO it seems like something you could have worked out without going public. Get it fixed emoshun!

Yes it has been only six days since last contact , but the communication was never good from the beginning 8 days passed between my pms Then the answer was they are in route to him from Canada.Then 6 days later I pm him again and was told he had received the smokes and would ship the next day and send me a dc. Now its been 6 more days and still no dc

Don.

Let me try to clear up the time frame
6/23 emoshun post in shamrockers sale post looking for someone to split here
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=69493

I respond and a deal is made on 6/23 payment is also made on 6/23
The Canadian postal service was on strike at this time.
I was also on vacation and out of town at this time.

On 7/2 I pmed Jimmy and let him know I was home and ready to accept shipment
on 7/4 he acknowledged

On 7/12 I pmed Jimmy for an update
on 7/12 Jimmy responded it was on its way from Shamrocke

On 7/18 Jimmy Pmed that he has received and will ship on 7/19 and send a d.c.

on 7/23 I pm jimmy for any updates he is online 3 different times no responce to my pm

In all cases, every time I've done a split / trade / sale what I strive for is to do what I said I'd do, when I said I'd do it, period. Now, we all know that "stuff happens" but if you are on task, it's usually nothing that OPEN COMMUNICATION will not solve. Keep in touch, keep the status updated between all parties, let everyone know what's going on. Hell, If I'm a couple days late I send a PM and update as to why. It's really that simple.

I'm hoping this gets resolved quickly and without drama. I don't see a reason why a DC# or a refund couldn't happen today or tomorrow.

Food for thought regarding Toms post, I have been staying away from sales and splits and all that became of how much I've had going on in my life. I'd rather not set myself up for failure by being too busy and letting the ball drop.

Donnz, I do have a quick question. If I read this correctly, Shamrocker was the one who shipped the cigars to Emoshun, and then Emo was going to handle the split between you two, correct? The question is did You confirm with Shamrocker that he shipped the cigars and Emo received them? Again, forgive me if I read this incorrectly, it's just a bit confusing.

Above all things, I've met Jimmy twice and he is a genuinely nice fellow. I don't want to believe he intentionally tried to screw you out of cigars, but this isn't a cheerleading thread for who gets the most votes to stay on the island. If it was, there'd be more photos of Garys hot women!

Emo, sound off brother. If any So Cal guy has his info (looking at you Danny, I.e. The Edwards herf) please call him and let him know what's going on.

souldog,
emoshun confirmed receipt of the cigars on 7/18 in a p m to me.
I never got the impression that he was trying to screw me out of the smokes, but 6 days after I was told I would have a dc # I have not heard from him.
any communication from emoshun and this thread never gets posted

Don

Donzz, thank you for the clarification. Again, dont misinterpret my request as a misguided sense of loyalty, I simply just wanted to know.

I sure hope Jimmy comes out and makes this thing right or were gonna have an interesting conversation at Gavins house. :p

Donzz....if you hear nothing and get no communication, PM me the particulars and I'll cover. I'll wait to extract the recompense. That's what brothers do.

B.B.S.

I'm trying to track down his cell phone number so I can get his story and hopefully resolve this without Insight.

Honestly, I think this is all a little premature just yet for this thread and will be chalked up to lack of follow through before his trip, along with poor communication.

Can't really get upset with Donzz when you read this later Jimmy. I've got more on my plate than you can ever imagine right now, but have made sure to do exactly what I have told everyone here I would.

Honestly, I think this is all a little premature just yet for this thread and will be chalked up to lack of follow through before his trip, along with poor communication.

Can't really get upset with Donzz when you read this later Jimmy. I've got more on my plate than you can ever imagine right now, but have made sure to do exactly what I have told everyone here I would.

I agree with John on this. 6 days is way to premature to be bring this out in it's own thread. When I posted earlier, I guess I just misread what was going on because I thought Don meant the sticks were en route to him on the 12th.....not coming from Shamrocker.

I agree with John on this. 6 days is way to premature to be bring this out in it's own thread. When I posted earlier, I guess I just misread what was going on because I thought Don meant the sticks were en route to him on the 12th.....not coming from Shamrocker.

x3 on the prematurity, especially since 3 of those days were a weekend...and anything could've happened. It wasn't his fault it took him over 3 weeks to receive the cigars so he could even do the split.

However, one of the parties involved wants a quick resolution, and when you host something...that's a burden you understand comes with the territory. Some communication from him would be nice, though.