• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hate to do this but............

My reason for posting wasn't the time frame but the fact that I haven't heard a single word and pms
are being ignored . Also Jimmy was in Vegas in June so his trip as some have offered as.a reason for his lack of response doesn't hold water .

Let's not crucify Donzz. He stated the facts and we need the other fellow to respond. A simple email/pm saying I'm leaving for Vegas and couldn't get the cigars out would have been enough. Not communicating is plain rude, not to mention against everything we preach here.

No one has Anthony. Just stated it might have been a little premature followed by the seller Emoshun can't blame him at the same time.

Edit for clarification

A simple email/pm saying I'm leaving for Vegas and couldn't get the cigars out would have been enough. Not communicating is plain rude, not to mention against everything we preach here.

You're right I should have but I didn't. I'm not going to blame anyone but me. Donzz is right in starting this thread.

First of all I am terribly sorry that it came to this, it is not like me to not answer PM's. I appreciate being held accountable, and have learned from this.

I'm not going to give any excuses except that yes I was in Vegas this past weekend from Thursday 'till Sunday on my bachelor party weekend!

I really appreciate all the guys who went to bat for me on this one, it's nice to see an immediate response.

The USPS DC# is 9405 5036 9930 0170 0351 91 it will go out this morning.

-Jimmy

Thank you Jimmy!

Donzz, please top this thread when you have received your end and you feel all is well.

Thanks for screwing up my post count quota for 2011. :angry: Please change the text under your avatar from '"I demanded satisfaction and got it. " to "I am a slacker" until further notice.

The point that needs to be made here is that keeping the communication open and flowing between parties involved in trades is critical. Yes, taking off to party while sitting on a guy's paid for smokes was a bad move. My guess is that a simple PM saying "....hey, your smokes are here but I'm about to leave for Vegas for my bachelor party. I'll mail 'em when I get back...." would have done a lot. May not have been the news Donzz wantedt to hear, but at least he'd know where he was.

Guys, please, take these situations seriously. When a brother sends you funds, treat him like you'd want to be treated. Yes, postal strikes and life happens, but keep them in the loop, and complete transactions promptly.

My $00.02.....B.B.S.

The issue is with emoshun( Jimmy).Shamrocker sent sticks to him and he and I worked out a split.I havent received my end or any communication from emoshun,

Don

Sorry about that mis-read, Don. And also apologies to Keith. My bad in not asking for more clarification.

Way to take care of it Emoshun!
thumbs-up.gif

I'm gonna slap you when I see you at Gavin's house. You owe us Stone beers. :angry:

:p But seriously, just learn from this and don't let it happen again dude. ;) Congratulations on the Bachelor's Party!

emoshun , As I have stated many times this was never about the time it was taking to complete but rather the lack of communication. Your pm stated you were in Vegas the weekend of 6/24.
Thanks to everyone who offered to step up and make this right.
I also would like to apologize to the board for the unnecessary drama. If someone would post how long one should wait to post these types of posts it would be helpfull

Don

Don, IMHO no harm, no foul. Things got handled and that's what matters. Better communicatioin would have prevented the problem, a good lesson for everyone.

The point that needs to be made here is that keeping the communication open and flowing between parties involved in trades is critical. Yes, taking off to party while sitting on a guy's paid for smokes was a bad move. My guess is that a simple PM saying "....hey, your smokes are here but I'm about to leave for Vegas for my bachelor party. I'll mail 'em when I get back...." would have done a lot. May not have been the news Donzz wantedt to hear, but at least he'd know where he was.

Guys, please, take these situations seriously. When a brother sends you funds, treat him like you'd want to be treated. Yes, postal strikes and life happens, but keep them in the loop, and complete transactions promptly.

My $00.02.....B.B.S.
I would just add to this that you can still make a guy feel like he's been left hanging if you don't give specific dates/time frames as to when things will happen. Saying I'm going on vacation on such and such a date doesn't really tell the other guy anything other than he's going to have to wait. It's probably a good idea to let him know when you'll be back and when you expect to fulfill your end of a deal. In my experience it's always better to have an idea of when to start to get concerned about not hearing anything than it is to be left hanging not knowing if you were supposed to wait a week, two weeks or a month.

emoshun , As I have stated many times this was never about the time it was taking to complete but rather the lack of communication. Your pm stated you were in Vegas the weekend of 6/24.
Thanks to everyone who offered to step up and make this right.
I also would like to apologize to the board for the unnecessary drama. If someone would post how long one should wait to post these types of posts it would be helpfull

Don

I don't think there's any unnecessary drama. It had been nearly a week with co response to your PMs, despite him being online multiple times. I see nothing wrong with what you did.

IMHO, Don was right in posting and Emoshun did the right thing. Things don't always go smoothly, but it's awesome when everyone makes it right.

It's not right until the package lands and Don says all is as agreed upon!