• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Have a BAD Birthday" thread for Shushi

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
May the smell of one thousand geese farts infest your pillow you dirtball :angry:

Harsh words on a man's date of birth....

KayakinBoy said:
um, Noob, ya might want to do some checkin' out of the dude. Some people deserve it.

Gregor

KayakinBoy said:
Tell ya what kayakin', you and I do a trade, you send me your end and I don't send my end EVER. On top of that, I'll buy some cigar boxes from you, you send them to me and I'll never send you any money. I'll also stiff at least five other guys on this board, claim I have some "drinking problem" :lookup: and my wife is a psycho and PROMISE I'll meet all my obligations then disappear.

Then, next May 24th start a "birthday" thread for me and see if you show as much restraint as I did ;)

"GET IT" ???

CC's a great guy! If he doesn't make good on his end of all those deals within 90 days I myself will make good on them in his place. :thumbs: ;)

gibu said:
CC's a great guy! If he doesn't make good on his end of all those deals within 90 days I myself will make good on them in his place. :thumbs: ;)
Teacher's Pet... Teacher's Pet... :sign:

Where are all the apologists now? Where are the 2nd hand excuses. Where are the, "Ah geez, it's not his fault he was born, abortion just wasn't very popular back then. It's his Dad's fault, he didn't pull out. It's his Mom's fault she lied when she said, ""of course I took my pill"". Where's the, "It was the milkman, he forced himself on her, or, I'm a victim of a deprived upbringing. Everytime I asked for a second piece of toast my Mom would yell at me.?" Where the hell are all you stellar intellects? Shushi NEEDS you! Do the right thing... go find him... and stay there.

NA

I wasn't around then, but here's to Shushi :D

baka.gif
(BAKA)

Perhaps, this is the most simple insulting word in Japanese. It means a fool or an idiot.

Happy Birthday Shushi
May 86 cats piss in your drink - then you'll really have a drinking problem.

SamClemmons said:
Where are all the apologists now? Where are the 2nd hand excuses. Where are the, "Ah geez, it's not his fault he was born, abortion just wasn't very popular back then. It's his Dad's fault, he didn't pull out. It's his Mom's fault she lied when she said, ""of course I took my pill"". Where's the, "It was the milkman, he forced himself on her, or, I'm a victim of a deprived upbringing. Everytime I asked for a second piece of toast my Mom would yell at me.?" Where the hell are all you stellar intellects? Shushi NEEDS you! Do the right thing... go find him... and stay there.

NA
Where the hell am I?, I'm here!. I'll have you know that there is a damn good explanation as to his behavior and why you guys should just lay off. :angry: From the earliest age, he knew he wanted to kill his father and sleep with his mother. This led him to have the desire to possess a penis to carry out the deed, thus his fixation with stealing other people's cigars(which is merely a phallic representation) By stealing cigars(other people's phallus's.) it gave him(in his mind) power over their penis, which made him feel worthy and able to love his mother. What became an infantile disorder, then sprouted into a full-blown effort to obtain cigars through any devious means created. You guys should be ashamed, picking on a guy like that. His inner child is in pain, but nooooooo, you guys just keep piling it on!.

:sign:

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Scott the bleeding heart :p Well at least we have someone who brings us heartless bastids back to reality :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
Scott the bleeding heart :p Well at least we have someone who brings us hearless bastids back to reality :sign:
If this was a therapy group, you guys would be: "remaining bastids together." :) :D

SFG75 said:
SamClemmons said:

NA
Where the hell am I?, I'm here!. I'll have you know that there is a damn good explanation as to his behavior and why you guys should just lay off. :angry: From the earliest age, he knew he wanted to kill his father and sleep with his mother. This led him to have the desire to possess a penis to carry out the deed, thus his fixation with stealing other people's cigars(which is merely a phallic representation) By stealing cigars(other people's phallus's.) it gave him(in his mind) power over their penis, which made him feel worthy and able to love his mother. What became an infantile disorder, then sprouted into a full-blown effort to obtain cigars through any devious means created. You guys should be ashamed, picking on a guy like that. His inner child is in pain, but nooooooo, you guys just keep piling it on!.

:sign:

:p :p :p :p :p :p
AH'm just glad he didn't steal my penis. I mean, it ain't much but it's all I got.

NA

gibu said:
I'm not sure what your trying to say here. The "wink" at the end is throwing me off. :0 :p ;)

fllbrent said:
gibu said:
I'm not sure what your trying to say here. The "wink" at the end is throwing me off. :0 :p ;)
Lumby volunteering to cover scumbag's obligations which never materialized.

SFG75 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Scott the bleeding heart :p Well at least we have someone who brings us hearless bastids back to reality :sign:
If this was a therapy group, you guys would be: "remaining bastids together." :) :D
Therapy groups never worked for me, they kick me out for being obstinate and uncooperative.

Gee, go figure....... :p

And one more thing...

For those who don’t already know. You should read the last threads shuji posted in.

In general the guy was a real POS and caused others who rushed to his defense lose some credibility here.

When an FOG speaks you better listen. If you question what they have to say, send it via a PM.