• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have a favorite for friends?

xraydoc1

Any of you guys have a standard ISOM you give to friends when they want to try one?

If one of my friends asks, depending on their level of general cigar smoking experience, I think I most often select an ERDM Choix Supreme.

Any others that might be good, or that you tend to use for this purpose?

:D ... I don't have many ISOMs.... but I have alot of JR alternatives.... I would take the band off one of them.... my friends wouldn't know the difference :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry couldn't resist

xraydoc1 said:
If one of my friends asks, depending on their level of general cigar smoking experience, I think I most often select an ERDM Choix Supreme.

[snapback]170152[/snapback]​

As I don't have a large selection of ISOMs, that is the one I have given to many ISOM virgin friends.

if they've smoked a few cigars before, i always give them a monte #2. i figured its kinda like the equavalent of someone never having had a pizza before and asking me what topping to get on it.....pepperoni of course.

Swifty said:
xraydoc1 said:

[snapback]170152[/snapback]​

As I don't have a large selection of ISOMs, that is the one I have given to many ISOM virgin friends.
[snapback]170160[/snapback]​
CAn i be your friend????? :love:

i dont like my friends that much..LOL!!

But i will hand out the sancho panza extra fuerte..great smoke..and great price..

once in a while i will give them a premie!!

All my cigar smoking buddies and relatives are back in California so I smoke alone unless I have a smoke over at tinderbox :(

BkCloud114 said:
:D ... I don't have many ISOMs.... but I have alot of JR alternatives.... I would take the band off one of them.... my friends wouldn't know the difference :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry couldn't resist
[snapback]170155[/snapback]​

For fellow BOTLs and the lightweight 5+ cigar a year smoker, I do not hesistate to give them a mareva sized stick from the island.

Sometimes it's a waste to give to those who rarely smoke cigars to begin with. I've had many in this category ask about them.

VR, any. Big 100HD got me hooked on them. Speaking of which Frank, I'm running low! :D