• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have you met my ex?

Wolfie

Alien
I'm pretty sure this may actually be one of my ex wives...Sure sounds about right.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1918771

I just watched this from another forum I'm on. Hilarious!!!

You just gotta love insane bitches sometimes.

I think I dated her younger sister. Try having that scenario in only a day's time. :laugh:

God, I miss her :sign:

I think I dated her younger sister. Try having that scenario in only a day's time. :laugh:

God, I miss her :sign:

Did I tell you about the time she showed up at my office in the middle of the day demanding to know about a discrepancy in her spreadsheet.

What spreadsheet, you say? That's what I thought. But she explained that it was the spreadsheet she was keeping of when I left the house and how long I was gone, correlated to the phone bill and instant messenger conversations.

This was about the time that I started to realize that her crazy wasn't so cute as it use to be.

Just think, they say us men are the guilty party when it comes to listening problems! :laugh:

That was brilliant. Kudos to the guy for having a sense of humor about it.

I've "dated" some of these Women in the past (and maybe in the future). The sex is as crazy as they are. Hmmm... I do enjoy crazy sex. (I may be in trouble :thumbs: )

This reminds me of some girls I dated. What Ray said.

My favorite email was when she wrote that "we both made mistakes while you were gone." HAHAHAHA
What a crock! Her boyfriend doesn't call her for two days and she screws some other guy. Do I smell a whore?

My favorite email was when she wrote that "we both made mistakes while you were gone." HAHAHAHA
What a crock! Her boyfriend doesn't call her for two days and she screws some other guy. Do I smell a whore?

LOL The kicker is when you press the issue with her, she'll say "Oh,I was just feeling jealous, but I only SAID that to make you mad" (here's where the puppy dog eyes come 'round)