• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hawaii bans tobacco shipments

I told my wife it’s time to move. Hawaii bans tobacco shipments to the islands unless you are a licensed retailer. Looks like I can still buy from individuals, so there’s a silver lining. This state is going the way of California.
That’s bullshit!

I told my wife it’s time to move. Hawaii bans tobacco shipments to the islands unless you are a licensed retailer. Looks like I can still buy from individuals, so there’s a silver lining. This state is going the way of California.
Where do you live at?

Since mail is run by the federal government, how would the state government know if your mail is coming from a cigar store?

Since mail is run by the federal government, how would the state government know if your mail is coming from a cigar store?
Anything coming or going from Hawaii has to get an Ag clearance, which may be where this slots in. Sure, that won't be 100% efective, but effective enough to wring just a little bit more out of the legit places on the islands.