• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hbooker - yes the Moderator at CW is a deadbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
other1 said:
The plot thickens.
Damn, took the word right out of my mouth. 2 great minds and all that..... ;)

ROFLMAO......... Gamelover, you are the biggest POS.

Grow up! :lookup:

LOL,
Nice try at being a troll but first flaw is you grabbed up a known nickname of a friend of mine and then you said I mentioned my tax return LOL hahaha.....
Nice one.
Fantasy land for sure.

It certainly isn't the first time I have seen attempts at discrediting, and as always I will stand up and say that eddie did me a favor and I was suppose to take care of this earlier but I didn't have the chance. It's handled now.

As for being a party to getting GL (melvin) banned I didn't do that he shot himself in the foot.
Matt Thank you, and everyone else..

Now go have a cigar..:)

The plot thickens... this is like some kind of an X-Files episode... trust no one! :)

Guys, I know I don't post here often, but I would like to drop in my 2 cents...

Eddie is a great guy (I consider him a good friend), and would never take anything to this level... The impersonator has taken something (that has been resolved by both parties) and used it to his advantage to get even with the Head Booker!
I really can't see why, Mike's always been VERY helpful to me and everyone I've seen him interact with! He even gave me my first taste of the finest cigars!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that TheFather_FL is the real deal and this should have never made it here! Eddie wouldn't have taken this issue off of the board that it started!

I KNEW I smelled something!!!!!!!!!

Dang, this is a fun episode to watch. Who has that popcorn??

popcorneater.gif

Well, well. Yet another difference between this thread and the GameLover situation.

I wonder if the moderators here can compare the IP address of TheFather with that of GameLover. That might be interesting.

GameLover2004 you are a total scumbag.

My preference would be to ban GL.

I wonder what your brother amishbob69 thinks of you? I'd bet he's keeping as far away from you as he can.

I tell ya whut, I have missread people in the past and found out that they really were scumbags and deadbeats, but this one takes the cake. ???

Steve/Gamelover2004/thefather (the poser one)...

You are done here sh*thead, take a hike :angry:

Sad... just sad... would love to meet people like this in person and bitch-slap 'em

WOW.

Shouldn't have been a surprise. The accusatory posts were in the same format that GL usually uses... no substance, just outright accusations with no proof. Gah! I would've never made it as profiler. Such an easy giveaway and I missed it. :angry:

Who the heck needs TV? :)

Luke, I am your father

But I'm not really Darth Vador

I'm... :p

Luke, I am your father
ROFLAO............... I love it, it really is a big movie plot twist. I am so glad I found the popcorn. :p Sorry if I ruined the ending for anyone though, I do it with movies all the time. :0

Hey, could we get a mod to toss GL and all his aliases outa here in a very public manner?? :thumbs:

Van55 said:
I wonder if the moderators here can compare the IP address of TheFather with that of GameLover. That might be interesting.
I compared IP addresses from "TheFather"s posts (207.68.99.76 ) and Game Lovers in this post in this post (207.68.99.95 ) and even Game Loverspost here (207.68.99.118)

Not the same IP but so rediculously close it seems awfully suspect. I have alerted Rod to the situation.

Dave :lookup:

I second that motion, DaveWF, whadda ya say?

I see that GL2004 wiped out his profile information. For anyone who needs it his name and address are:
Steven Myers
PO Box 393
715 1/2 Conewango Ave.
Warren, PA 16365

He's still #47 in CigarPool. If he ever happens to win I'll be sure to send him something appropriate :lookup:

I compared IP addresses from "TheFather"s posts (207.68.99.76 ) and Game Lovers in this post in this post (207.68.99.95 ) and even Game Loverspost here (207.68.99.118)
Thats a dial up account! Perhaps a high speed that operates in the same fashion as dial up, but thats how my IP addresses used to look when I had a dial up! Unless the two people live in the same town or something, thats the same guy. The very last number that is different depends on which modem you happen to catch when you dial in and connect.

There are others here with WAY more experience in this field then I, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure thats the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.