• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

He would have been 32 today

Agree on all counts.....good and sad memories at once, to be sure.

Oh crap, like I could forget him and speedos. A great brother.

Your loved brotha. See ya when we get there. We'll light up a friggin Don carlos this weekend thinkin' of ya.

Still remember our internet herf. Still wish he liked less expensive sticks, but the stick and booze was good.

I miss herfing with him. He was a good friend.

I had a dream about him awhile back. A bunch of us SoCal guys were going to a HERF together, and when we showed up he was there. I had immediate feelings of being so pissed off like he had pulled the wool over our eyes and just wanted to get away, but then he cornered me and explained he was under witness protection because of some work trouble he had gotten into and had death threats and everything. It was a very weird dream, and I woke up wishing it was a reality...It really screwed me up the next couple days.

Think about him from time to time! Did his Facebook profile get deleted? Used to go on there once in a while to look at photo's of him, but it disappeared from my feed.

Think about him from time to time! Did his Facebook profile get deleted? Used to go on there once in a while to look at photo's of him, but it disappeared from my feed.
His fam has a in memory of Jonathan Montoya page on Facebook.

I hate that I didn't join early enough to really get to know him. And as much as I never really knew him personally, I do think of him periodically.

I was just thinking about Soulpup the other day. Never got to know him other than through the boards, he was a voice of reason through kind PMs when my noobness threatened to get the best of me a couple times. We lost a good one.

Ugh. Only member of cp I have actually met and had a smoke with in person. I would think somewhere he is smiling the wings are still in the playoffs (even if they aren't doing well). RIP jon