• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Headed to Vegas next month, what to do?

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
The wife and I are headed to Vegas next month for our 10th anniversary trip. First time we've been back since the honeymoon. We've already got tickets to a couple of shows, but I'm looking for something kind of cheesy and stereotypically "vegas" to do. Think along the lines of "3.99 steak dinner after midnight". Any suggestions?

Make sure and stock up on the pamphlets passed out on the strip.  You never know what the Mrs. might be into after 10 years.

Amateur night at the Crazy Horse Gentlemen's Club - the array of C-section scars will not be soon forgotten!

Check out the Neon Museum, I always regretted not seeing the Boneyard...

-Rob

When you gonna be in town?  I am heading in for a couple days on the 7th

bfreebern said:
Make sure and stock up on the pamphlets passed out on the strip.  You never know what the Mrs. might be into after 10 years.

Ran this one by the wife.  No dice...

insight said:
When you gonna be in town?  I am heading in for a couple days on the 7th

July 14-18

If you're feeling adventurous, there's a new zipline attraction on Freemont St called Slotzilla.

For a little bit of vintage Vegas, I hear there's a 50's soda fountain at a diner located inside the White Cross pharmacy that has really good food.  I believe there's also a new Mob Museum that sounds interesting, located somewhere downtown.

Grab some casa Fuente corona gordas. If you don't like them, let me know and I'll take them off your hands. :)

CRQuarto said:
Cigar Box is a killer B&M. Great prices and selection.
Already planning on hitting Casa Fuente. Where is Cigar Box? Couldn't hurt to swing by there as well.