• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heads up on new cigar thief

statelandman

Heads up on new cigar thief who stole a box pass on the Toraño site. His name is either Brian Thomas or Alan Thomas and he's from Madison, Wisconsin.
He uses the member name "Archmage" on Toraño, CF and CW among others.

Read about this guy on CW... *shakes head* appropriately dubbed "scum."

Man! That sucks! I'd open a can of woop-ass on him if I was from around there.

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Give me his address... I will call up some help and go put some 'real' dog rockets on his lawn.. :sneaky:

Not to start a new topic or anything, and I'm not trying to put a halo around my head or anyone elses..... but here's the part of stealing a pass or ripping some off I don't understand.

Cigars (imo) is a hobby, something you would enjoy. Now, because of that- A hobby in my eyes isnt a flash in the pan thing and its not something you do today and then forget about tomorrow.

Soooo, that brings us to REPEAT BUSINESS (so to speak). If someone screws somebody here (for example), that person is going to be black balled and "exhiled" from this site faster than a speeding bullet, so whats the point? You've just burned the bridge that led to your fun of that hobby!? :lookup:

Oh well....... The guy is ****- what can I tell ya.

Not to mention the fact that many of us hang out in other forums too. If I see his name on any of my other forums I'll let everyone know ???

I just read the thread on the Torano site that is the genesis of all of this... as well as his posts on CW. The guy is definitely a scumbag.

Repeated attempts at mooching cigars, attempts to butt into a pass it forward (despite being told numerous times he was not yet qualified to join), culminating in ripping off the Torano box pass.

The box was sent to him via priority mail on 3/12, Archmage1 posted as receiving it on 3/15... then on 3/20 he posted claiming all manner of various personal problems (flooded basement, etc) as the reason for the delay, and that was it. Meanwhile he continued to post on CW until 3/24 despite ignoring emails and posts from the box pass participants on the Torano web boards.

After that, it looks like he just disappeared from Torano, as well as CW.

Once he was "outed" on Torano he stopped posting there, and then on CW he was "outed" a few days later, and he magically stopped posting there as well.

Draw your own conclusions, I guess, but it seems pretty clear to me that the guy is a dirtball...

Toaster said:
Soooo, that brings us to REPEAT BUSINESS (so to speak). If someone screws somebody here (for example), that person is going to be black balled and "exhiled" from this site faster than a speeding bullet, so whats the point? You've just burned the bridge that led to your fun of that hobby!? :lookup:
Sure, but think about it. He can just register under a new name, and use as many fake names and email addresses as he likes. Sure, he has to pick up the cigars somewhere, but he can just have them sent to a PO Box, a friend's house, a neighbor's house, whatever, and just watch for packages to arrive.

It's human nature to do bad things. I mean why do people kill others? Go on sniping sprees? Shoplift?

For some the superego is not strong enough to quell these feelings.

Dont misunderstand.............. I'm no angel, never claimed to be :D

I'm a dirtbag in my own right :thumbs: I just wont screw people over for cigars :)

Toaster said:
Dont misunderstand.............. I'm no angel, never claimed to be :D

I'm a dirtbag in my own right :thumbs: I just wont screw people over for cigars :)
LMAO!!! So, just what WOULD you screw people over for?? :sign:

Ya know I'm just funnin' ya, Toaster, right? :D

I'm glad you guys caught wind of this. I actually thought about this site first, since psytek(sp?) had invited me here some time ago. I figured that a-hole would try to sneak in here. I was the person who started the pass on the Torano board. The thing that sucks most is that he could have ended up with the box anyway, because I was going to give it away at the end. I wanted a newbie to have it and there were only about 3 guys in the drawing. He had a real good chance of getting the whole thing anyway, but instead he burnt himself.
This guy also posts on Perdomo, CF, and CigarWorld. He's toast on all the boards I can think of though.

LOL :p That is rich BigMike, talk about shooting yourself in the foot. I am soory your pass was stolen, even if you were gonna give it away anyway.

BTW, that was a pretty good Bomb the Newbie idea too :thumbs: