• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello all.

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
You look like you have something really cool going on here. I'm glad I accidentaly found you guys. I might need some directions here: I have some extra Anejos I'm wanting to trade with a one or some guys with something I've not tried yet. How does this work? Do I need to take this to the "trading" room?

marc@thearchimatrixgroup.com

Welcome to CP! First you'll need to fill out some info in your profile and then get involved with the Newbie Trade. Being new you'll most likely have to send your goods first but that will be up to your trading partner. Until then, enjoy reading all the posts!

Welcome to CP. It is a nice place.

Welcome aboard! There is a wealth of information here and some great folks to boot.

Matt

Welcome, glad you found us. That ad in the yellow pages is finally paying off! ;)
You should find this place interesting. All of the long time gar folks are nice to the newbies like me. They save the serious ribbing and poking for each other most of the time, and it's fun to watch.
John V.

Welcome! Everyone has been very cool! There is a ton of info here and even better people.

Welcome to CP newbie..... Im sure you will learn tons bro..... Sit back and enjoy yourself...

Welcome!! Great to see another DFW member :thumbs:

Extra Anejos you wanna trade? LMAO, you'll make friends around here REAL FAST then :D

The minute Moki sees this thread, he'll be in touch with ya ;)