• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from Tatuaje

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... Pete says,

"What is "Heavy Headed", someone asked. When you are in initial training for UFC and Mixed Martial Arts, you head gets pounded a bit and your head get very heavy. I am only in 8 weeks so far. It has two meanings for me right now, the other is explained below."

He says he is 8 weeks in for his initial training for the UFC. At least that is how I read it. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

Secondly, I'm very well aware of the fact that there are many gyms that train for MMA. Very, very well aware of that, my friend.

I took that statement as referring to what he was training for, not him fighting UFC. If you told most people that you were in MMA training, they'd look at you funny. If you mentioned that you're training for UFC, most would understand.

Unless I read it completely wrong, which could very well be the case.

That is the problem, most of the time what I wrote is not what you read!

But I did read something in all this thread, if I'm angry at you I will take my ball away.

Business is different they say, you can refuse to sell/serve to any customer as long as it is posted. I just think Pete should have called Al and said listen I don't like you doing business the way you are doing it and I will not sell to you any longer. End of story, they both get to say what they want to each other and they can go the same way or seperate ways.

I just discovered this brand!

Holy sh*t.... I'm so depressed now!

Does this go for DPG too? :(

You know i may be a newbie but after reading this im soo depressed too. I just had my tatuje and im not saying i will never smoke them again but reading your typing, you make me think twice of ever buying your product again. For one towards the beginning of all this i posted that i just tried your brand and really enjoyed it and instead of acknowledging a new client, you go on to rant at the alleged injustices towards you. (Strike one) Then the tone of your postings come off rude, granted this is a post and writings have no true infliction because the readers have to picture it themselves and a human will see that this is a back and forth posting war and will put a negative infliction on the writings. (Strike two) However, to also say that you will not participate on this board because of your ill content with a couple of members is wrong. There are many newbie’s on here that may not know your product and might want to try it but you’re casting them aside. For a man who wants his business to grow, this truly is not the way to do it. As they say, one happy customer may tell 2 people but an upset customer will tell 100. (Strike three…i’m out)

sorry my .02 even if it aint worth anything
Excellent post!

As I mentioned above, I don't get it. I'm a businessman, I will never cut off my nose to spite my face. Every customer is important to me.

But, maybe there is something we do not know. The problem Pete, is that you have lost credibility, why would you do that?

Brian

Pete, that makes a lot more sense. I love MMA and Pride, K1, UFC, etc. It's a great sport and the training is good too. You just made it sound like you were trying to actually go fight in the UFC... and I thought that was ridiculous. Just being honest.

I don't think anyone would trash your wife's cousin, man. You're taking this the wrong way I think. I got no beef with you at all. I just don't understand how you have time to type here and don't have time to settle bad relationships or new accounts. You do have a wonderful product and I'm sure you're a good guy, but you're obviously not making some people happy.

No hard feelings, man.

Pete that was all you had to say. All I ever expected of you was a response, nothing more. I can now put this behind me as I hope you can. I think you make a great product, but I do agree with some of the others that it's time to hire someone for public relations.
Pete had the opportunity to deal with me on his terms, now that will not be the case. I have 3 suppliers that have offered to sell me Tatuaje cigars. I will still be able to offer you guys a great product at a great price, without restriction. So please don't stop buying Pete's product for a lapse in judgment that any of us could have made. I believe Pete is a good guy that is lacking in customer service skills. So that being said, Pete I wish you the best of luck in all of your business and personal ventures.

Al

Laundry is for the laundrymat. Big sewing circle going on here. Chin up bro, 'cause it's gonna hit the mat A LOT. ;)

You know i may be a newbie but after reading this im soo depressed too. I just had my tatuje and im not saying i will never smoke them again but reading your typing, you make me think twice of ever buying your product again. For one towards the beginning of all this i posted that i just tried your brand and really enjoyed it and instead of acknowledging a new client, you go on to rant at the alleged injustices towards you. (Strike one) Then the tone of your postings come off rude, granted this is a post and writings have no true infliction because the readers have to picture it themselves and a human will see that this is a back and forth posting war and will put a negative infliction on the writings. (Strike two) However, to also say that you will not participate on this board because of your ill content with a couple of members is wrong. There are many newbie’s on here that may not know your product and might want to try it but you’re casting them aside. For a man who wants his business to grow, this truly is not the way to do it. As they say, one happy customer may tell 2 people but an upset customer will tell 100. (Strike three…i’m out)

Excellent post!

As I mentioned above, I don't get it. I'm a businessman, I will never cut off my nose to spite my face. Every customer is important to me.

But, maybe there is something we do not know. The problem Pete, is that you have lost credibility, why would you do that?

Brian

I am not sure where I lost credibility as a business man. I have 500 retailers that count on me every day and I have not done anything to hurt those relationships. Al was an important customer but that ended. I decided it would be best not to have continued business with AL.
There is no guarantee that he will protect the product.
What if Al doesn't want to really play nice and I send him $8000.00 worth of product. He could easily get back on this board and say that the product is bad and I will not guarantee it. Most of you would automatically side with him without hearing the real story and bad mouth me.
Not that he would really do that but something in my gut says we are better off parting ways.

As far as being around to answer questions to Newbies. Yes, I will answer any question via CP pm's or email. I probably won't be hanging around like before reading people's posts. Sometimes it is good not to have certain levels of stress in you life. BXcigrfan, It was not intentional ignoring you. I missed alot of posts at the start of the thread. I was not on the whole time. I returned to the computer and saw Al's post and responded to that. Sorry I missed your post.

Pete

Not to duplicate post or anything, but I just have to agree wholeheartedly with BxCigrfan... I just discovered Tatuajes a few months ago, smoked a good handful, and was trying to buy some from MindRiot. Now, after seeing the attitudes and business dealings in this thread, I must say that I won't be purchasing Tatuajes anymore.

This whole thread saddens me, maybe you should hire a PR Rep Pete, because you're killing your reputation. This may be "just" a forum to you, but as Putz stated before, see how many are reading this thread:

28 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)
23 Members: souldog24ca, tkoepp, stepthirteen, KeyserSoze, cigar1993, Irish, idahogn, puffstuff, rawrr, actin4life, bfisher88, botl43, Seavita, TugBoat, fduran27, Infinity, GOCOUGS2002, TexCigars, vudu9, Putz Mulligan, alexgtp, StinkiMonki, stevehawk

That's alot of users/customers that are observing this exchange.

many are reading this thread:

I have kept my mouth shut because I don't feel I have anything of value to add. I do however think we might all benefit from a brief diversion:

NSFW

Puts a smile on my face every time...

I think just yesterday somebody playings devil's advocate said that the Mfg category could potentially be a disastarous...... :p :p :sign:

many are reading this thread:

I have kept my mouth shut because I don't feel I have anything of value to add. I do however think we might all benefit from a brief diversion:

NSFW

Puts a smile on my face every time...

Ok so uhhhhh.... what were we talking about?

It's really disappointing to see it come to this. I was hoping this would have been resolved differently; unfortunately that's not the case. We can now put this issue to rest - everything is now out in the open, and both sides have posted their stance. Al's a great friend, and I do appreciate everything he does for the membership at CP.

Pete - you sell one hell of a cigar, sad to see this business relationship end like this. You're more than welcome to continue posting your product releases on the forum, and I hope you change your mind about publicly answering questions on CP. You have a lot of fans here, and new members are joining everyday; wouldn't be fair to exclude them all. Something to think about. Best of luck to you...

I feel like my parents just had an arguement and decided to get divorced.

More like two friends that had a disagreement and aren't hanging out together anymore. I can still be friends with and support each of them.

---John Holmes...

Don't ever assume that you know me or can speak for me.
Your own words and actions speak volumes.

Actually, I'm glad this is out in the open and "resolved", though truthfully I wish the outcome would have been different.

B.B.S.

Exactly. I am with you on this one as well Tom.

Pete, I sense you have lost quite a few, damn upstanding BOTLs as customers as a result of this thread - not to suggest that you'd actually care. But you are correct - there's definitely no shortage of far superior products out there, at far less price point - some even by Don Pepin himself.

What the heck is the difference between Guest and Anonymous?

My fear is this is something painfully simple and I will look like a moron for asking... oh well, into the abyss.

Lou

Pete - you sell one hell of a cigar, sad to see this business relationship end like this. You're more than welcome to continue posting your product releases on the forum, and I hope you change your mind about publicly answering questions on CP. You have a lot of fans here, and new members are joining everyday; wouldn't be fair to exclude them all. Something to think about. Best of luck to you...

Less than he used to.

Josh

What the heck is the difference between Guest and Anonymous?

My fear is this is something painfully simple and I will look like a moron for asking... oh well, into the abyss.

Lou

Anonymous are registered members, that have a Klingon cloaking device on. AVB, that you?

Damn, Lock this shit down already.
While the discussion between Al and Pete may well be over in this thread, both have a right and an obligation to the feedback they are receiving from the members and their customers.

So Pete, CigarPass is having a HERF in Vegas in May. Can I put you down for a box or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.