• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello there my fellas :)

Michal

Turquoise Hexagon Sun
So, long time no see (read actually) :)
Just dropped by to let know Im still alive, working, fun having, wife loving and cigars smokin :)

During last... many months I changed my job 2 times, firstly to sell some services and secondly to job I dreamed about - gamedev! Yup, for last 6 months I work in The Witcher RPG game developer studio CDP RED. I had great pleasure to work on consoles port of The Witcher but unfortunatelly it was paused some time ago because of French developer issues. (Now Im involved into some other project of my Studio) Besides nothing interesting has happend, oh, maybe besides - I have another thing I love - Single Malt Scotch - oooooh Yes! (ok, and Guitar Hero ;) )

And thats all, have a nice day guys :)

Great to hear things are going well for you. We'll have to talk about that scotch problem later :p

Hi Michal! Sounds like you're having a blast! And still alive to boot! :D Good to see ya hangin' in there!

Glad things are going well for you Michal, hope you fix that Scotch problem :laugh: , good to hear from you!

Nice to see things are going well. Stop by more often.

Damn Bro! I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to hear all is well!

MICHAL! Good to hear everything os going well. Congrats on the new job!

Good to hear from you Michal! Kind of weird.........I was just looking at your profile Sunday morning, wondering where you had been.

Good see things are going in the right direction Michal. Keep having fun and enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey there Michal!
I hope all is well with you and all your Polish BOTL!

-Rob

Thanks for nice welcome :)
Will try to pop-up a little more often now ;)

Greetings from sunny Warsaw!
Peace!

It's about fuggin' time. We even had a birthday thread for ya and you never showed up.

Doc.

Witcher is an awesome game Michal! Grats on getting that job!

And to the rest of you, if you haven't played it and like RPGs GET IT! One of the most fun games I've played in a long time.