• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello to everyone at Cigar Pass

flyingpig

:D Hello everyone here at Cigar Pass.
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here and to introduce myself to the group.

My name is Charlie, I'm 40 years old and I'm from Lakewood, Illinois. I'm fairly new to smoking cigars, and I'm learning as I go with these forums, so please bear with me if I make a few mistakes. So far I've met quite a few nice and helpful people in my travels on the net, though forums like this one and I hope this one is as good as some of the others I've visited.

Charlie

welcome.gif
Charlie.

You'll find lots of friendly, helpful people here!!

Check out this website by one of our members SKYDIVNEKD, I think you'll like it :D

Enjoy. ;)

Welcome to the group Charlie. I think you'll find this a great place to hang out.

Charlie:

Welcome to CP! As I recall, we have a strong Illinois contingent lurking around here somewhere. You should have a number of great herfing opportunities!

Take care, Bacchus

Howdy and welome to CP from one Charlie to another..... :) :thumbs: :)

What's up Chuck?? Welcome to CP there is a tremendous group of guys here, from lowly nooblers like myself to FOG's to Snobs to Tree Humpers (PG :D)..Welcome to, quite frankly, the best cigar site around (kudos 2 ROD!!!)

Russell

Welcome aboard!

You know, with a name like flying pig, you need to get an icon my friend.

Enjoy CP!

:thumbs: Welcome to CP Charlie! You'll find all you need to know from the folks here.