• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello

hyper1

I wanted to finally drop a note on the board. I have been reading for a few weeks and decided that it's worthwile to participate. I have seen a good fellowship and freindly environment unlike some other boards.

A little introduction... I've been smoking for 5-6 years and am lucky to do some international travel for work so have been smoking a lot of Cuban Monty #4, Partagas, Cuaba. Favorite domestics include Ashton VSG, Opus X and everyday smokes: Royal Jamaica and Puros Indios. My 2 Humidors are stuffed so I just bought myself an early christmas present: a new 300 count humidor. Looking forward to filling it up too. :)

Anyway, I appreciate the friendly environment I have seen here and look forward to getting to know all of you.

:D

Welcome aboard and you will definitely enjoy the fine people here !!

My 2 Humidors are stuffed so I just bought myself an early christmas present: a new 300 count humidor. Looking forward to filling it up too.

Welcome!! Hang around here much longer and you'll find yourself needing a 150 quart coolerdor and these to keep your cigars perfect. :D

You'll find lots of great advice and information here.

Enjoy!!

Glad you can join us. We'll be looking for your first pass of those Monty's :D

Welcome to CP , seen you in a couple of post allready .Welcome aboard again.

adage time!

never stab a person in the neck.

/end adage time

enjoy your stay :D