• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me choose

I guess I am confused. You didn't post a link so you aren't trying to sell us anything. Are you trying to be a big dog and show people what's in your humidor? I am not sure anyone here is excited to help you decide what to smoke today. We have a great community here, if you'd like to become a part of it, head over to read the rules, start with an introduction post in the correct place and go from there.

I guess I am confused. You didn't post a link so you aren't trying to sell us anything. Are you trying to be a big dog and show people what's in your humidor? I am not sure anyone here is excited to help you decide what to smoke today. We have a great community here, if you'd like to become a part of it, head over to read the rules, start with an introduction post in the correct place and go from there.

Nope, not trying to impress anyone. I have had plenty of responses on other boards in the past to this post, so thought I'd try it here.
I'm genuinely asking a question as I just can't decide today.
Thought the members here might like participating in something a little different.

Was just about to post an introduction when I got notified about responses. Will be posting an introduction momentarily

Very disappointing that your list lacks box codes... Probably the most important aspect of collecting and smoking CC’s

The app does include a section for entering box dates, but most of my stash has the date purchased instead as i buy multiple singles, 3,4,and 5 packs exclusively.

Just recently found out that my vendor is willing to email me the box dates for future orders, so they will be getting included instead of purchase date starting with my next order.

Nope, not trying to impress anyone. I have had plenty of responses on other boards in the past to this post, so thought I'd try it here.
I'm genuinely asking a question as I just can't decide today.
Thought the members here might like participating in something a little different.

Was just about to post an introduction when I got notified about responses. Will be posting an introduction momentarily
Ignore the bullies, it is much quieter and more pleasant, I use pm and only post if I absolutely have to, take a stroll over to my intro and your see the toxicity of some ppl in here, it is disgusting how they treat new members on this forum, thankfully it is only 6 ppl involved in the bullying, they are under assumption they own this website and can treat people how they like (wrong) place them on ignore and they won't be able to bother you again 👍

Ignore the bullies, it is much quieter and more pleasant, I use pm and only post if I absolutely have to, take a stroll over to my intro and your see the toxicity of some ppl in here, it is disgusting how they treat new members on this forum, thankfully it is only 6 ppl involved in the bullying, they are under assumption they own this website and can treat people how they like (wrong) place them on ignore and they won't be able to bother you again 👍
So, why are you still here if that's how you believe it is?

Because out
So, why are you still here if that's how you believe it is?
Because apart from those 6 bullies, I believe there are 100's of nicer people that actually stick to the rules of this forum, those 6 broke every rule nearly, it would be wrong to tar every member in this forum with the same brush, each person has a choice, be nice or be a D, those 6 chose D, what would the Odd's be that any forum would have 100% D's in it, you alway's come across site's with guy's exactly like them, the rest are cool, laid back, alway's gotta have hope 👍

Because out

Because apart from those 6 bullies, I believe there are 100's of nicer people that actually stick to the rules of this forum, those 6 broke every rule nearly, it would be wrong to tar every member in this forum with the same brush, each person has a choice, be nice or be a D, those 6 chose D, what would the Odd's be that any forum would have 100% D's in it, you alway's come across site's with guy's exactly like them, the rest are cool, laid back, alway's gotta have hope 👍

Nope, none of us want you here.

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Up is down
Left is right
Right is wrong.

Because out

thumb_listen-im-a-nice-person-so-if-im-an-asshole-5062138.png