• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help!

Dave...your cigar passing skills are extrordinary, but you are lacking in the joking dept...until further notice your joking priviledges are revoked.

Emo

LOL...hey Lee, today was a momentous ocassion...go see my attempted mouch of a couple GPECC's...I would prefer to make a trade with him though, as I have no idea what to do with 2-3 smokes. Hmmm, looks like it might be time to send off a few smokes. Now if I only had a snailer for a couple of newbies. :sign:

Emo

You already sent me a package Emo, and at the moment, I still owe you one for the lotto. I bet I get it in the mail tomorrow :D

LOL, I could flat out beg for a few smokes of various types to different passers and still be subtle compared to your tactics Lee...Now I know I didn't ask for a snailer for a couple of newbies in the pay it forward forum, but geeez, I figured after about 4 hours I would have received 1 reply. I know it takes a little while to learn the intricicies of how things work on the board but geez, maybe I should try a different tactic...

Emo

Yep, and Bob never said whether he wanted my snailer either!!

Well, you think they could take a damn hint!!!

What do I have to do...........spell it out?????

BTW, you should be getting your package from the lottery win in a few days! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Later :cool:

Ahhh, I was wondering when you were going to send me those special hand rolled Swisher Sweets. I can't wait!!!

Emo

Why is it that I now have a mental picture of Dave scurrying arround saying **** **** where are those scissors? While rushing to get these baggies all cut open quickly right after he posted?
hehe...

****, where are those scissors?!?!?!?

Well seems I have a couple snailers now...the rest of ya newbies will just have to kick yerself for not reading enough posts...LMAO.... I am awaiting shipment of some deadly ;) Dog-3xStnks Rockets from HQ...The coordinates have been set into the guidance system. Launch sequence to begin this weekend. Newbies, be afraid, be very afraid... :cool:

Lt. Emo, Launch Central Commander

Shivers in boots and heads for nearest underground shelter... leaves...( No cigars allowed) Finds nearest overpass... plenty of homeless here.... * smokes away*......

Let the bombs drop who cares!!!

:D :cool:

Well I AM in California... we have to pick our battles here.... underpasses are very acceptable to smokers... ( Most dont smoke cigars though........)

............That is changing :D

Rockets away....
Rocket #1 bearing 310 relative...rocket target package 0301 0120 0004 9506 2964

Rocket #2 bearing 312 relative...rocket target package 0301 0120 0004 9506 2971

Estimated time until detonation 3 days, 12 hours....
This is Lt. Emo, Launch Central Commander, signing off.

Houston we have a problem... THERE IS NO ASHTRAY in this rocket!!!!!! :D