• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help

I have seen many of them and also many others that do the same, however, those others condescend in a manner deemed acceptable by the mob, thus they are exempt from scrutiny and protected.
Wasn't it you who said that everyone is entitled to their opinion? Or did you mean everyone as long as you agree?

I love it when someone uses this mentality to tell those who feel differently that they are wrong!

AK I get that you are trying to give a different perspective and I agree with “some” not all of your points... But the 4 month rule is pretty clear and I don’t think it’s up for any interpretation... As for Cigarman123 I will say it seems that he is at least who he says he is, which is a plus for him in my book, because I believe there are many on this forum that are just here to cause havoc. But still that doesn’t mean he can bypass the rules and then take offense when someone calls him out on it... Maybe he should stop being so defensive and just apologize or not for coming in and trying to sell when the rules of this forum Do Not Allow This!!!! I hope he sticks around and can be a contributor, it really is his choice...

yep I agree the four month rule is pretty clear and was not referencing that rule.

Wasn't it you who said that everyone is entitled to their opinion? Or did you mean everyone as long as you agree?

I love it when someone uses this mentality to tell those who feel differently that they are wrong!
Yes sir I did say that and my post you quoted is consistent with that.

Yes sir I did say that and my post you quoted is consistent with that.
Your post was insinuating that people should leave the two asshats alone because they are entitled to their opinion. But if your post is to be taken literally, then those addressing the two asshats are also entitled to their opinion.

Just sayin;)

Your post was insinuating that people should leave the two asshats alone because they are entitled to their opinion. But if your post is to be taken literally, then those addressing the two asshats are also entitled to their opinion.

Just sayin;)
I never even implied that they aren’t entitled to their opinion, I was pointing out their double standard as they were trying to selectively apply rules of conduct.

I never even implied that they aren’t entitled to their opinion, I was pointing out their double standard as they were trying to selectively apply rules of conduct.
As you so eloquently pointed out, you are entitled to your opinion. :cool: