• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hemi down! :(

grateful1

Oh My!
I was in an accident last night. The other party got the ticket.

I have a collar on until I get an ortho check tomorrow...and then a shoulder doc on Wednesday.

Remember...smoke what you like!!!!

Damn, good luck Gary. Hope it all turns out ok, sounds like you need one.

Gary, sorry to hear about this. Hope you recover soon, the car like everything else is replaceable!!!

Yes smoke what you like as it can all go quickly.

Damn, that sucks man!! Guess I better start smoking away then...

Hope you check out ok. Then find one them vicious lawyers. You may have won the lottery.

Doc.

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and hopefully a nice settlement. Hopefully you were both insured so the medical tab is covered!

I go to many MVA's that the car is totaled,and the occupants die (even with air bags). I'm glad you are one of the fortunate, although banged up. Light up a long awaited smoke, my man!

Sorry to hear the terrible news Gary, make sure ya talk to a good lawyer!

Best wishes!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad and relieved to hear you're okay.

How bad?

I bet your mouse clicking finger is still OK though. :D

Get better soon!

Sorry Gary about the accident. Glad you are hanging in there.

Hope you check out ok. Then find one them vicious lawyers. You may have won the lottery.

Doc.

Those rat bastid insurance companies are doing all they can to stop the lottery. They're getting to the point that they'd rather invest any settlement money into attorneys fees - rather than pay out a claim. Likely you won't even get enough money to pay cab fare.

Got hit a couple years back - tore up the car pretty doggone good. I was lucky to get them to total my car (after weeks of fighting) - and they wiggled out of a settlement due to no solid proof of any "permanent" physical damage (even though I spent months in physical therapy). I should adopted a limp...

Hope all is well Gary - glad to see you can still belly up to the keyboard!!!

Oh man, not the hemi! Sorry to hear it Gary, but definitely glad you're okay as such. Hope all goes well with the doc visit and ya heal up quick and straight!

A car can be replaced (sorry though). You can't!

Glad you're okay Gary.

If this in any way, shape or form affects your posting of "those pictures" I will go after the scumbag who did this to you. All of CP may well have a civil case that will shake the very foundation of our legal system. Failing that, I'm glad you're ok Gary.