• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf Haul, Houston Style

Scap

Got together with my buddies for a Houston Herf on Saturday night.

5 hours of indoor smoking with poor ventilation just about killed me....but the haul made it so very worth it.

The far left double Lancero is an MJ23. Can't wait to give it a go. Next to that is a pair of Alex Siglo VI. Then a pair of Talismans.
The two on the far right are a blind test....one is a Sir Winnie and the other is a Monarcas.
IMG_20181218_191543.jpg

Then one guy decided to carpet bomb the group on his way out for the evening....
IMG_20181218_191720.jpg

The generosity of cigar smokers is a million times bigger than any other enthusiast I've ever seen.

Sounds like a good time. Getting together for cigars with other knowledgeable smokers is always a great night out.

Agreed. Couldn't cherry pick a better group if I tried.
We got two doctors, three lawyers, three refinery guys, a commercial developer, a real estate developer, a student from Qatar, a pastor, a librarian, and a salesman (me).

We are the definition of a Motley Crew.

Only true connoisseurs of cigars can smoke without ventilation, lol. I want to try this, but now I can't find it anywhere

Only true connoisseurs of cigars can smoke without ventilation, lol. I want to try this, but now I can't find it anywhere

It is truly miserable. If it wasn't for the group I was with, I'd never do it. When I get home, I strip at the back door and leave my clothes on the back porch. The next day they have to be washed two to three times to get the smell out. My truck smells from sitting in it. My sinuses hurt.

I much prefer to smoke outdoors.

Where can I find a Alex Siglo VI cigar? I want to buy it as a gift for my boyfriend. We live together, and I know he's such a fan of these, but I can't stand the smell. It took me a while to find this forum btw. I bought a whirlybird installation for the smell, so I won't have to inhale his smoke every day. But until it arrives, maybe you, smokers, have any tips&tricks for the smell besides this? I'd be eternally grateful, lol. He gets angry when I tell him about it, but I simply can't stand it!!

Last edited:
Where can I find a Alex Siglo VI cigar? I want to buy it as a gift for my boyfriend. We live together, and I know he's such a fan of these, but I can't stand the smell. It took me a while to find this forum btw. I bought a whirlybird installation for the smell, so I won't have to inhale his smoke every day. But until it arrives, maybe you, smokers, have any tips&tricks for the smell besides this? I'd be eternally grateful, lol. He gets angry when I tell him about it, but I simply can't stand it!!

You must be a contributing member in good standing for the previous four months in order to post a sale in these forums. "Want To Buy" posts are allowed, but are at the discretion of the membership and the seller. New members asking for hard to find cigars is considered rude and not within the spirit of these forums. New members or members that have been inactive for a period of time may be asked to send their funds before any product is shipped. Exceptions are sometimes allowed. Contact Rod via PM if there are any questions.