• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heroes

Any one remember "America's Greatest Super Hero" that ran in the 80s? It was about some aliens who came and gave this one guy super powers but he lost the instruction book that came with them so he had to figure out how to use them. It starred Robert Culp in a supporting role. Sort like this but different. :thumbs:

Any one remember "America's Greatest Super Hero" that ran in the 80s? It was about some aliens who came and gave this one guy super powers but he lost the instruction book that came with them so he had to figure out how to use them. It starred Robert Culp in a supporting role. Sort like this but different. :thumbs:

Did you mean "The Greatest American Hero"?

I was only 6 or 7 at the time but I loved that show. It was more of a comedy than "Heroes" is wasn't it?

I still remember the theme song...

"Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free-ee. Flying away on a wing and a prayer, ohh ohh it's me. Believe it or not it's just me."

:laugh:

I was only 6 or 7 at the time but I loved that show. It was more of a comedy than "Heroes" is wasn't it?

"Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free-ee. Flying away on a wing and a prayer, ohh ohh it's me. Believe it or not it's just me."

You got it!!! That is the show I was talking about. It was a comedy of sorts. A fun show to watch. I am impressed that you remember the song. :thumbs:

You got it!!! That is the show I was talking about. It was a comedy of sorts. A fun show to watch. I am impressed that you remember the song. :thumbs:

it was revived on george's costanza answering machine too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nhhzwjt2AG0

greatness.

239891-movie.jpg-movie-resized200.jpg

What a great show......

So who's your best guess as to who Linderman is? I gotta believe he's one of the faces we've already seen..

I think we haven't seen him. It just seems like too much of a stretch to have any of the regular characters be Linderman. Too many of them have ties to him and A LOT of people know him.

It may be someone we've seen in the periphery, but they've stretched many of the connections between characters pretty far already.

I do think Claire's "father" is working for him.

Glad to see this post made it back from the beginning of the season. I watch them at work, while I am making sure a psychotic person does not pull at his catheter.