• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Chat fans...

some chat regulars' sigs:
[tone-ny] 9/8/09, 12:29pm : Chat is like phone sex! Those 300+ transvestite have real sexy voices on the phone.
[robbiex0r] 4:35 pm: phil, maybe if beedogs wasnt the central theory of your management scheme.. youd do better..

[souldog24ca] 10:34 pm: mody dikcless makedf no snes

[Josh] 3:21 pm: I'd never date a woman with low enough standards to go out with me.

[ELittle] 9:41 pm: they should have a cereal called Pharmacists' Charms. Instead of marshmallows there would be little pills in the flakes.

[ELittle] 5:06 pm: no more alcohol for me! I was walking past my dad eating a piece of bread and i thought to myself "wouldnt it be funny to spit a mouthful of bread on him?" and sure enough, before I knew it i did it and had to run

[Seanholio] 2:28 pm: Most women are hookers, it's just that most of them get you to sign exclusivity contracts with harsh escape clauses.

[robbiex0r] 9:17 pm: promise you will tussle my hair like im 10?

Are these what you are referring to? I've looked through the profiles of every regular chat member I could think of off hand, and this is what I turned up.

Edit:
I'm not trying to attack anybody here, I just want to understand where this was coming from, as I really hadn't noticed this to be a problem until now.

Thanks for including me as having a sig, but what I say is mostly in open forum!

I will miss chat, all the same as I do like some of the regulars! I'll miss Moki the most, I like his pregnant pauses. I'd ask him a question and 15 minutes later he'd answers, all the while while he was playing on-line poker and losing.

I thinlk this one shot it's load.

Oh I forgot I will miss the real ladies of CP, Melly and Laura as I always looked forward to when they were on. I'm already waxing nostolgic!

some chat regulars' sigs:
[tone-ny] 9/8/09, 12:29pm : Chat is like phone sex! Those 300+ transvestite have real sexy voices on the phone.
[robbiex0r] 4:35 pm: phil, maybe if beedogs wasnt the central theory of your management scheme.. youd do better..

[souldog24ca] 10:34 pm: mody dikcless makedf no snes

[Josh] 3:21 pm: I'd never date a woman with low enough standards to go out with me.

[ELittle] 9:41 pm: they should have a cereal called Pharmacists' Charms. Instead of marshmallows there would be little pills in the flakes.

[ELittle] 5:06 pm: no more alcohol for me! I was walking past my dad eating a piece of bread and i thought to myself "wouldnt it be funny to spit a mouthful of bread on him?" and sure enough, before I knew it i did it and had to run

[Seanholio] 2:28 pm: Most women are hookers, it's just that most of them get you to sign exclusivity contracts with harsh escape clauses.

[robbiex0r] 9:17 pm: promise you will tussle my hair like im 10?

Are these what you are referring to? I've looked through the profiles of every regular chat member I could think of off hand, and this is what I turned up.

Edit:
I'm not trying to attack anybody here, I just want to understand where this was coming from, as I really hadn't noticed this to be a problem until now.

Thanks for including me as having a sig, but what I say is mostly in open forum!

I will miss chat, all the same as I do like some of the regulars! I'll miss Moki the most, I like his pregnant pauses. I'd ask him a question and 15 minutes later he'd answers, all the while while he was playing on-line poker and losing.

I thinlk this one shot it's load.

Oh I forgot I will miss the real ladies of CP, Melly and Laura as I always looked forward to when they were on. I'm already waxing nostolgic!

Chat ain't dead, Tony. Just relocated. :)

drama_llama.jpg

I think I might smoke a Partagas later.

GB?

:laugh:

Can't 'til after the wedding. I've seen a couple of offers recently that it's killed me not to jump on, but the boss lady is pretty good about not asking how much is tied up in those coolers that could have been spent on food and stuff, so I figure I oughta make sure there's enough dough around for the nuptualeses.

Everything that's left on 10/12 is getting converted to tobacco-based assets though.

Kiss my butt StinkiMonki! I'll talk about whatever I darn well please. :whistling:

mmmmmmmmmmm. Spicy, leathery Partagas.

Oh no, say it ain't so Tim! I can't believe you are doing this to yourself!

Let me know when you are having your sale, before everyone else! PM me and don't do it in chat
;)
Congrats :thumbs:

LOL!

And thanks for the congrats.

Partagas. Yum.

I think my edited post while you made this post answers you perfectly. Seriously, I didn't single you out as "the only culprit" even though you sound like you think I did.

I'm not saying you were singling me out. The problem you state is chatters changing their signature in response to Rod's removal of chat as some form of protest and the fact that you lumped me in means you were making me out to be some sort of culprit in the first place.

Furthermore, you still haven't explained why you haven't addressed my long standing signature before today.

I started using these quotes are my signature around 12/07. I have posted 114 times since then. My signature is very long, and somehow you didn't once read it (or perhaps didn't make note of it as it wasn't actually a big deal?) until today? If you want I can go back and cite every thread I replied in that you replied after me. But as for never once reading my signature before today, I remain unconvinced.

As I stated before "I didn't notice it before I went looking for an example to post for Brent".

Your sig is pretty much the worst one of the bunch but hey, it looks like my thread is working... a bunch of guys who had offensive sigs have changed them since I brought it up. So any evidence I could show you as an example is dissapearing as result of me mentioning it.

Job Accomplished, I'm done with this.

Please no hard feeling Josh, I'm being sincere when I say that I didn't just single you out. You should be about to see that in my original post.

Shawn

*ahem* I have an ROI of 23% you bastid! That's a money making machine! If I played on the CP cigar poker room, I'd be accused of cheating! ;)

Chat ain't dead, Tony. Just relocated. :)

Yea, and Melly and Laura still show up... so.. I'm not sure what you're saying.

Now I'm really confused, you have new chat and I didn't get an invite. You selfish bastards! See if I hang out with any of you from now on :sign:

I hope you all happy, you got lil Robbie all up in a tizzy. Do you know how hard it is to put the lil guy down for a nap. Now he thinks everyone on the board hates him because he's a "chatty". I tried explaning to him that everyone hates him for different reasons but he just wont accept it. Poor lil guy.

Your sig is pretty much the worst one of the bunch but hey, it looks like my thread is working... a bunch of guys who had offensive sigs have changed them since I brought it up. So any evidence I could show you as an example is dissapearing as result of me mentioning it.

Job Accomplished, I'm done with this.

I dropped mine, not because I think mine was offensive, but because I would rather keep this community happy and if that takes compromise on my part so be it.

As much as I want chat to be brought back to CP, at this point I'm thinking it is best if it is kept seperate. If it's not realted to CP, then I can feel free to speak as I please without worrying that others feel it is making the community look bad. Well, that and the fact that I feel beat into submission now. :laugh:

*ahem* I have an ROI of 23% you bastid! That's a money making machine! If I played on the CP cigar poker room, I'd be accused of cheating! ;)

Okay are you selling shares. I could use a winning investment as I near retirement!

So you're losing 77%? :p

And here I was thinking you took those long breaks in replying during chat to scheme out some high CEO management decision to make millions of dollars of profit.

:( My dream is shattered :sign:

So you're losing 77%? :p

Now that is something I would expect in the chat room :laugh:

I hope you all happy, you got lil Robbie all up in a tizzy. Do you know how hard it is to put the lil guy down for a nap. Now he thinks everyone on the board hates him because he's a "chatty". I tried explaning to him that everyone hates him for different reasons but he just wont accept it. Poor lil guy.

Tell him that Dale still loves him and give him his blankie... he should be ok.

I think my tourney ROI is at -50% this week but I feel a change coming. Now is the time to invest!