• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Chat fans...

When is this spring break thingy? I have my bucket of ice water :D

med_gallery_4821_149_14680.jpg

He find's him self staring at his cigar for moments on end, he has no idea why, and then.....it dawns on him......they really do put marijuana in Cuban cigars!

I'll start er' off. here's a pictures of yours truly on Daytona Beach Xmas day........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Even this Swisher Sweet tastes better out here.

Thanks for the contest...

med_gallery_4821_149_14680.jpg

Gary

:cool:

This is so good, I think I just made happy time in my pants.

I am not wearing any underwear.

Gary:
301d0fq.jpg

Bruce, actually, no. I have a number of points I plan to address after I have cooled down.

Who says beer doesn't make you smarter, improve your social skills and make you more attractive to women.

You guys have no pride.

I would never post pics of myself looking like some of you do...holy crap! :laugh:

John, man that's funny!

Brian

Here's one of our boys B.B.S. and Blue Dragon. Be kind...

b_153520.jpg

Always a smile on Cory's face. He is just missing 300 raffle tickets in his hand :laugh:

Nice to meet you Tom, don't be so serious. :cool:

Brian

I always liked this picture...one of my first herfs with CP members. Chewbacco, Seadub, me, and Rod.

Schatzi1.jpg

Gary:
301d0fq.jpg

Bruce, actually, no. I have a number of points I plan to address after I have cooled down.

What I wanna know is why your on the ground when theres a chick sitting behind u?

Gary:
301d0fq.jpg

What I wanna know is why your on the ground when theres a chick sitting behind u?

Actually, Mark, Robbie told me that this was from Octoberfest when Phil (insight) visited.... It was warm so he tied his shirt up.