• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey. I'm Mike

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Hello all,

I am a relativly new cigar smoker, started about a year ago. I used to smoke cigarettes on and off but I did not enjoy inhaling them. I perform clasical and jaz trumpet and did not want to damage my lungs too much, so when my friend and I were walking past a cigar store one day, I stepped inside.
Let me tell ya fellas, I am a converted man. There's just something about geat cigar that makes the rest of the world melt away.

Okay, for personal stats:

-College guy in Minnesota, spend summers home in Milw., WI.
-Buisnes maj., psych min.
-A fan of zippo lighters, a throwback to my cigarette days, can't give it up, and as my taste buds have not been trained t the var. nunances, I eally cannot tell the diff.
-Play soccer, sand volleyball, ultimate frisbee, poker, snooker, and can take tequila shots like no one.
:D

Well, that's about all I can think of right now, so I hope to talk to some of you guys soon. The site looks really cool and I would love to expand my smoking selection horizons.

Mike

Welcome aboard Mike :D Come on in and pull up a chair light one up and enjoy CP!

BenjieV :D

Come on in and make yourself at home. You have found the friendlest cigar site on the web. :thumbs:

Welcome aboard! You have come to the right place to learn! :thumbs:

What a lifestyle,,,awesome.
Its time to slow down (not much,just a little) , fire up a cigar and tell us what you are smoking. Welcome aboard. :thumbs:

Well as much as I'd like to slow down, it will not happen this weekend.

For all those out of college, a short glimpse into my life:
Fri.
-Art exam.
-Frat party. It is called the tequilla-a-thon. Can you gues what the premise is?? :D

Sat.
-Ultimate frisbee tournament at my GAC (my school),be on field hungover at 9am.
-nite, frisbe party w/ 12 other teams

Sun.
-more hungover frisbee
-movie nite
-My Birthday!!!!

Mon.
-attend class hungover attempt to speak French, fail to accent correctly
-Cinco de Mayo party in my room. My columbian head R.A. will be there to party too.

Along the way I hope to smoke a cigar or two.

The R.A. gave me a Cuban Montecristo#4 which I will soon smoke. (Never tried, but hey it was a free Cuban so I won't complain)
My friend back in WI sent me a Cohiba Esplendidio from the Dom. Rep. which will be smoked after my art exam.

I do not have a fav cigar yet. I have enjoyed Montisinos, two or three Dom. Rep. Cohibas, C.A.O.s were pretty good, and I do not like the flavored ones. As much as I love chocolate, vanilla, and rum, they are better when not smoked.

Howdy Mike, sounds like you definitely enjoy yourself out of the class room. If you like the CAO, try different ones and try a few of the Perdomo lines as well. :)

Welcome to CP Mike. If you have any questions feel free to ask. You will get a straight answer eventually! ;) :D

You never can tell with this crew!

Ohhhhh the life of a college man :D

Enjoy everyday my friend ;)

BenjieV :D