• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey ya'll

Muley said:
So, here's a question: Is miss cao really a woman or is this another 14 year old boy pretending to be a woman? Your answer will reveal the truth.

:D

Regardless, welcome to CP miss cao. (but if the latter is true you need to go away for four more years :0 )

:sign: :sign: :sign:
This was the classic one IMHO.

Not sure what goes on at thise site now....I AM indeed a female...sorry to disappoint Muley :p Just checkin in while at work...I'm from Alabama for those who wanted to know where I was from....Talk to ya'll later;)

Muley said:
So, here's a question: Is miss cao really a woman or is this another 14 year old boy pretending to be a woman? Your answer will reveal the truth.

Regardless, welcome to CP miss cao. (but if the latter is true you need to go away for four more years :0 )

:sign: :sign: :sign:
Hmmm. Does the fact that if Muley suspects Miss Cao of being a 14 year old boy, then he/she needs to come back in 4 years mean anything? :sign: Muley, do you have a thing for 18 year old boys? Wow, that's one hell of a Freudian slip mate. ;)

Welcome Miss Cao, does the name mean you are liking CAO cigars these days? :D

miss_cao said:
Not sure what goes on at thise site now....I AM indeed a female...sorry to disappoint Muley :p Just checkin in while at work...I'm from Alabama for those who wanted to know where I was from....Talk to ya'll later;)
just testing the waters and seeing if we can get you worked up. welcome.

Down Under Trucker said:
Muley said:
So, here's a question:  Is miss cao really a woman or is this another 14 year old boy pretending to be a woman?  Your answer will reveal the truth.

Regardless, welcome to CP miss cao. (but if the latter is true you need to go away for four more years  :0  )

:sign:  :sign:  :sign:
Hmmm. Does the fact that if Muley suspects Miss Cao of being a 14 year old boy, then he/she needs to come back in 4 years mean anything? :sign: Muley, do you have a thing for 18 year old boys? Wow, that's one hell of a Freudian slip mate. ;)
Nope, sorry to disappoint YOU - it just means that I don't condone or endorse illegal activity, like smoking under age.

You know, since apparently you are the only one whose thoughts went in that direction, perhaps YOU should be talking to Freud. Seems to me that you immediately imagined a grown man with a young boy. That's frigging disgusting. If you decide to get help let me know, I have a few friends in practice that may be qualified to offer you assistance with those repressed feelings.

Muley said:
Down Under Trucker said:
Muley said:
So, here's a question:  Is miss cao really a woman or is this another 14 year old boy pretending to be a woman?  Your answer will reveal the truth.

Regardless, welcome to CP miss cao. (but if the latter is true you need to go away for four more years  :0  )

:sign:  :sign:  :sign:
Nope, sorry to disappoint YOU - it just means that I don't condone or endorse illegal activity, like smoking under age.

You know, since apparently you are the only one whose thoughts went in that direction, perhaps YOU should be talking to Freud. Seems to me that you immediately imagined a grown man with a young boy. That's frigging disgusting. If you decide to get help let me know, I have a few friends in practice that may be qualified to offer you assistance with those repressed feelings.

Mate, you need to take things, and obviously yourself, far less f'ckin seriously and learn to recognize sarcasm when you see it. I just pointed out YOUR (continuing with your introduction of using all caps now) hypothesis about a 14 year old boy masquerading as a female, then telling the person to come back in 4 years. It was your gender-bender post mate, not mine.

After all, it was YOU who began with mentioning "ANOTHER" (has there been more than one mate??) 14 year old boy in the first place, not me. Why don't you give that some thought mate, because that's what truly disturbing. Why a 14 year old boy? Why go there anyway? Why was that your first thought? Why was the speculation you had of a 14 year old boy and not, say, a 37 year old man? Interesting questions mate that I think you should probably look further into. Maybe you can ask those to your "qualified friends." ;) :sign: :sign: :sign: :D

And I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed the "18 year old" bit and didn't immediately associate it with the smoking of cigars. Even Miss Cao said, "Sorry to disappoint YOU." I'm sure you didn't intend it that way either because you sure as f'ck don't have to be 18 to talk about cigars in this website forum. Talking about cigars and smoking them are two different things mate, so your ridiculous, bullsh*t "i do not condone illegal activity" argument is wasted on this issue. Talking about it isn't illegal in your country (as far as I know anyway) and your question about the incognito transvestite had NOTHING to do with actually smoking cigars. :p

And, pssstt, news flash, Freud's dead mate. BUT, I'm certain YOU do have more than "a few" friends who are around to dispense psychiatric tidbits of help at your disposal. You sound like you might need it, so I encourage YOU to take advantage of them. Perhaps you surround yourself with such individuals as a cry for help. So, take advantage of them mate, sounds like YOU need it. :sign: :sign:

Anyway, after venturing far off the true path of this thread Miss Cao, welcome to the forum. It's a hell of a great place. :)

Uh oh, better start making the popcorn, this one could get interesting! :D

Call the fire department, this ones gonna go up in flames shortly!
:sign: :sign: :sign: :D

camaroon4me said:

I think you might be right. :)

Welcome to CP Miss. :)

camaroon4me said:

It's amazing how these things start out so unintentionally and with just a simple teasing isn't it??

Oh, and by the way, welcome to CP miss cao!!

Better put your flame retardant on fellas :D

Seriously all this stuff isn't called for. Real men don't fight about stupid **** like this. Takes a boy to say something back but a real man can just keep quiet and not say anything at all and look like the bigger man. Do us all a favor and take it to PM :thumbs:

boys boys!! let's be sweet :p and yes i am enjoying my cao's these days...they are just about the only brand i have tried, like I said I am still learning...well, back to work fellas...ya'll be nice while i'm gone :D