• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hi to all . Ive been in the cigar biz since the mid-1980's as rep, trade show displayer, and writer for (among others) SMOKE MAG. Love to share my st

Docron

Hi to all... new member...long time "Friend of the Leaf". I've been a rep, wholesaler, trade show displayer since 1986.
Add also a contributing photo journalist for (among others) SMOKE Magazine.
Lots of stories to share and answers to questions... love to share the 'poop.
Also a 'decent' humidor with more than 600 sticks of vintage delights :)
Smok'em if ya gotten... Doc

Hi Doc welcome. This would be a good post to put in the New member introduction forum. Where are you from, what else do you enjoy besides sharing poop?

Dear C... You name it, I've done it in the cigar biz.
From factory rep with Jonathan Drew's early days in NYC to being asked by the Jamaican government to buy the Gore Brothers factory in Kingston.
Add in contributing photo journalist for (,among others) SMOKE Magazine, and there are lots of " piles of poop" to be smelled.

Hello!

Be sure to post an intro in the new member intro forum.

Hi to all... Great to be able to chat with fellow "Friends of the leaf", doing cigars for a long time and remember a smokeable Cuban was a buck.

His Doc, looking forward to hearing your take on the industry today and in the past. I have also been published in a few trade magazines to include Tobacco Business, PCA Mag, and Cigar Journal.

His Doc, looking forward to hearing your take on the industry today and in the past. I have also been published in a few trade magazines to include Tobacco Business, PCA Mag, and Cigar Journal.
Had a long relationship with Lockwood Publishing who did SMOKE. Did in depth on 'vaping' for SMOKESHOP then re-ran in Tobacco International... first time I saw my work in Mandarin.

What
Dear C... You name it, I've done it in the cigar biz.
From factory rep with Jonathan Drew's early days in NYC to being asked by the Jamaican government to buy the Gore Brothers factory in Kingston.
Add in contributing photo journalist for (,among others) SMOKE Magazine, and there are lots of " piles of poop" to be smelled.
What are the among others?

@Docron Not interested in posted an introduction in the new member intro forum?

I hope you are here for more than just giving us your knowledge?

This is an awesome family, we all share, and for some, we share our trust and love.

Try going to their sites for past issues... some may allow search by contributing writers...Ron (Doc) Maltin
You know, I’m no longer interested. I dislike how you come here boasting your accomplishments and shoulders your rubbed and when asked, you won’t even post a link. On top of that, you refuse to post a proper introduction as many people have politely asked and as is custom.
I’m not impressed with you…

Last edited:
You know, I’m no longer interested. I dislike how you come here boasting your accomplishments and shoulders your rubbed and when asked, you won’t even post a link. On top of that, you refuse to post a proper introduction as many people have politely asked and as is custom.
I’m not impressed with you.
You should be impressed, don't you know he's a big deal! 🙄