• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hi to all . Ive been in the cigar biz since the mid-1980's as rep, trade show displayer, and writer for (among others) SMOKE MAG. Love to share my st

Dear Stone... sorry I got lost in posting protocol...rookie mistake. As far as poop,would you like to talk about Nick Peradomo's development of the Estile region or his shoe size?
Someone has to do it, and I'm bored right now. Who is Nick Peradomo and why would I give a shit about his shoe size? And since I'm picking, I've heard of the "Esteli' Region", but not Estile region. That may be where he produces his LE sticks. Just asking for a friend.

Floyd T

Dear FT... Aside from 'old tiger's disease', I have fat finger dyslexia. Same place in Nicaragua I hope.

I'm beginning to think this entire thread is a joke.

Fellas, as the paramedics say when arriving on the scene of an accident, "...please everyone, back up and give this person room to breathe." At this point ain't much more to be said from either side. In time, we'll see who's here still and who ain't. I ain't bettin' either way because I can't afford to lose any more seegars.

Floyd T

I always heard that @MilesMingusMonk has a home network called “foot fetish”

tenor.gif

Keep my wifi name outta your f*cking mouth…

Last edited:
Dear C... I found that you were interested in other mags that had my work. Some of the stories were supplied to a central editor then picked up by local 'franchise ' printers. EXAMPLE: a story about Stacey Keatch ...The Blues Doctor (Nashville) was run in Cigar Insider Atlanta, New York, Miami and Los Angeles. Quite a common practice for franchised titles.Not so good for writers, as only only paid for one ((original) article. Hope that helps...Doc
Sir,

I say this with all due respect fully aware that this is not knowledge you currently possess (but will if you stick around and read more) -- Please do not persist on going by "Doc" here. There will ever only be one Doc at CP; he was a long-standing, well respected, well loved old curmudgeon, and there is not a day that goes by without his memory being invoked around here in one way or another. Again, I get it that you are new and did not know. This is us asking nicely for you to please respect that now that you are aware.

Thanks.

Fellas, as the paramedics say when arriving on the scene of an accident, "...please everyone, back up and give this person room to breathe." At this point ain't much more to be said from either side. In time, we'll see who's here still and who ain't. I ain't bettin' either way because I can't afford to lose any more seegars.

Floyd T
Killjoy!

Go ahead and bet, you don't send out your losses anyway.😂🤣

Killjoy!

Go ahead and bet, you don't send out your losses anyway.😂🤣
Sky and Stone... some semblance of considered thought and ballbustin among peers.
I will firstly say 'sorry for your loss' of old member DOC.
I have had my 'handled for more than 40 years... tuff to break old habits.
Regarding spelink and puncheeation," Writers write,editors edit, and the publisher pays us both."
Talking cigars... what'cha smoking?
Now days I'm really liking the Oliva line, but will never say no to a Padron. About the only 'flavored' (Canadian spelling) sticks are the Acid line and was with Drew for the first batch delivered to the USA. Still have some ATOM left.
My humidors will handle about 1000 sticks,with about 700 resting comfortably. Should have 4 or 5 to share 🤔
I'm due for a business trip to the north west US, May 10 - June 5 or so...with a mid-trip stop in Boise for the Antiques Roadshow taping there.
Any members Close? Friends there and lots of gars and suchlike to catch on thanks to Covid restrictions.
Ruminate on above... all opinions accepted.
Ron

Dayum!! And I thought I had a short fuse when it came to FNG’s and their ramblings!

Floyd T
Sky... hope you got my reply. Tried to get to the point about cigars. Lots of editors, some writers, maybe a publisher in your group so far...but lots of critics. As a wise man once said, "I'm suspicious of any organization that would have me as a member."

Can we just cut the shit already and ask Ron what it is we all really want to know?

Ron, what's your favorite Gurkhas... in order?

Sky and Stone... some semblance of considered thought and ballbustin among peers.
I will firstly say 'sorry for your loss' of old member DOC.
I have had my 'handled for more than 40 years... tuff to break old habits.
Regarding spelink and puncheeation," Writers write,editors edit, and the publisher pays us both."
Talking cigars... what'cha smoking?
Now days I'm really liking the Oliva line, but will never say no to a Padron. About the only 'flavored' (Canadian spelling) sticks are the .......Acid .......line and was with Drew for the first batch delivered to the USA. Still have some ATOM left.
My humidors will handle about 1000 sticks,with about 700 resting comfortably. Should have 4 or 5 to share 🤔
I'm due for a business trip to the north west US, May 10 - June 5 or so...with a mid-trip stop in Boise for the Antiques Roadshow taping there.
Any members Close? Friends there and lots of gars and suchlike to catch on thanks to Covid restrictions.
Ruminate on above... all opinions accepted.
Ron
Acid? This puts things into finite perspective!

Can we just cut the shit already and ask Ron what it is we all really want to know?

Ron, what's your favorite Gurkhas... in order?
Gurkha honesty are not high on my list. Have tried a few at cigar events and found them a bit to 'peppery for my palate. Admittedly there may be libations that balance (Cafe Cubano, dark rum etc.) but have not found it yet.
As noted earlier, now I trend to the likes of Padron, Oliva, Fuentes, and Nicaraguan (in general) but have liked some smaller factories in the past...Espinoza, Gore and Barrington House (both Jamaican) and early TeAmigo, Mexican.Some of all still in my collection.

GOLF: A pleasant walk through the country disturbed by having to hit a damn ball.

Gurkha honesty are not high on my list. Have tried a few at cigar events and found them a bit to 'peppery for my palate. Admittedly there may be libations that balance (Cafe Cubano, dark rum etc.) but have not found it yet.
As noted earlier, now I trend to the likes of Padron, Oliva, Fuentes, and Nicaraguan (in general) but have liked some smaller factories in the past...Espinoza, Gore and Barrington House (both Jamaican) and early TeAmigo, Mexican.Some of all still in my collection.

GOLF: A pleasant walk through the country disturbed by having to hit a damn ball.
Are you referring to TeAmo?

My damn spell check makes up words... Te Amo...lol

Are you referring to TeAmo?
Yes...won a draw prize at event... TeAmo.. El Matador Grande... 68 to 70 ring guage by 10 inches long in single presentation box... haven't had the cajones to fire it up yet.... Ron